Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Tempest in Conclave, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The duration of the frozen trail left by Ice Wave is affected by Ability Duration.
- Frozen trail's slowdown effect appears to be 75% unaffected by Ability Strength.
- Multiple frozen trails can be active at once, limited only by the duration of each trail.
- Allied players are unaffected by the trail.
- Works extremely well against melee-focused enemies such as most Infested, slowing entire mobs of enemies and making it easier to kill them.
- Nullifier Crewman will destroy any cold area that their bubbles touch, making it less useful against Corpus.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Once cast, the effects of the frozen trail created by this Augment mod operates in a similar fashion to the Cryo Floors in Orokin Void missions.
- Along with , , and , this mod is one of the few Augments usable in Conclave.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Conclave • PvP • Teshin|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.