- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Tempest in Conclave, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The duration of the frozen trail left by Ice Wave is affected by Ability Duration.
- Multiple frozen trails can be active at once, limited only by the duration of each trail.
- Allied players are unaffected by the trail.
- Works extremely well against melee-focused enemies such as most Infested, slowing entire mobs of enemies and making it easier to kill them.
- Nullifier Crewman will destroy any cold area that their bubbles touch, making it less useful against corpus.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases slow duration to 36.72 seconds.
- Reduces angle to 15.3°, initial width to 1.02 meters, and length to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces slow duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases angle to 60°, initial width to 8.4 meters, and length to 56 meters.
- Reduces damage to 280.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 2884.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- Once cast, the effects of the frozen trail created by this Augment mod operates in a similar fashion to the Cryo Floors in Orokin Void missions.
- Along with Afterburn and Iron Shrapnel, this mod is one of the few Augments usable in Conclave.
|Conclave • PvP • Teshin|