Sends a wave of razor sharp, crystallized ice toward an enemy, dealing heavy damage.
|Strength:300 / 445 / 565 / 700 ( damage)|
|Range:30 / 35 / 40 / 45° (angle)|
1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 m (initial width)
10 / 12 / 17 / 20 m (length)
|Misc:600% ( status chance)|
60° (angle cap)
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Frost sends forth a wave of ice shards that deals 300 / 445 / 565 / 700 damage with a 600% status chance to all targets in its area of effect. The wave has an initial width of 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 meters, disperses at a 30 / 35 / 40 / 45° angle, and travels over a distance of 10 / 12 / 17 / 20 meters.
- Ice Wave follows terrain. With multiple levels of terrain, the ice shards can change elevation to damage enemies.
- Can be recast while active to send forth new waves.
- Subsuming Frost to the Helminth will offer Ice Wave and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Ice Wave Impedance
- As a damage and crowd control ability, it can be dependent on the situation; it only affects those in front you rather than all around you. It works effectively against a large group of enemies rather than a single enemy like a boss.
- Even though the wave moves along the floor, it is able to hit enemies that are slightly above or below it, such as Shield Ospreys.
- Ice Wave is best used against enemies in a tightly-packed line. Loses effectiveness on Infested as Ancients resist much of the damage.
- Since it passes through Snow Globe, Ice Wave can be used to clear the globe of enemies if Frost is somehow forced out of it.