Hysteria is a unique Stance exclusive to Valkyr Talons that can only be acquired and used by activating Valkyr's fourth ability, Hysteria. This Stance overrides the Stance on any currently equipped melee weapon for as long as Hysteria remains active.
|Combo Name||Button Combination||Length|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Latching)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Ranged Attack|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Hysteria is a unique stance which can only be temporarily obtained through the use of Valkyr's Hysteria. There are no other possible methods to obtain this stance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- During this stance mode, Valkyr has increased mobility mid-air, performing continuous aerial somersaults.
- The final four attacks of Fervor have Valkyr swipe around a full 360 degrees, allowing her to attack enemies around without needing to change directions. Due to Hysteria's high power nature, this can clear tightly-knit crowds quickly.
- Unlike other weapons that use this slide attack, Launching Spring makes Valkyr spin quickly 3 to 4 times before delivering an uppercut, which can deal up to a 5-hit combo against a single target, or 4 hits against multiple enemies.
- Unlike One Point utilized by other fist-using stances (Fists, Claws and Sparring), Frenzy accelerates Valkyr downwards instead of letting her float in the air as she waits to strike the ground.*
- Roaring Drums does 25% bonus Impact damage.
- This stance will be ranked up as the ability is ranked up as well. Hence, some combos will not be accessible until the ability has been completely ranked up.
* - Requires further testing/May be an unintended bug
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The stance was previously categorized under " Furax" instead of "Valkyr Talons".
- Hysteria is one of four identified stance mods that are exclusive to a Warframe instead of a weapon type, the other three being Excalibur's Exalted Blade, Wukong's Primal Fury, and Baruuk's Serene Storm.
- Oddly enough, before Hotfix 14.0.6, the mod card appeared to be a background-less version of Voltaic Strike. This was changed as of Hotfix 14.0.6, where the image was replaced with a grey-grid.
- Although having lost characteristics where Valkyr would float mid-air when attacking during Hysteria pre-Update 14, if a player attacks off a downward slope, Hysteria will for a moment let Valkyr attack regularly while in mid-air, followed shortly with Frenzy.