These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the enemies until better facts are proven.
|Helene||Saturn||Defense||21 - 26||Grineer Galleon|
|Hydron||Sedna||Defense||30 - 40||Grineer Galleon|
|Stöfler||Lua||Defense||25 - 30||Orokin Moon|
- The Hyekka Master likes to stay slightly at range from enemies, using her summoned Hyekka to charge while she fires her Ignis from a distance.
- She has three distinct animations for attacks, summoning/commanding Hyekka, firing her Ignis, and throwing a bomb.
- When telling her Hyekka to attack, she swings her arm in a circle and points in the direction of the enemy. This is a fairly long animation, giving an opening for attack. Staggering her will stop the animation, but the Hyekka will still attack the target.
- When firing the Ignis, she will strafe around opponents, much like a Heavy Gunner. She fires randomly and swings her arm around, covering a large area but not hitting the initial target much.
- When throwing a firebomb, she will slightly pause and use her hand that is not holding the Ignis to attack. The bomb looks much like a Latcher but explodes on contact with an enemy or environmental object.
- The bombs will leave behind an area of fire, much like the Battle Damage/Self-Destruct Environmental Hazards. This lasts for a short period of time and will damage all enemy units while not affecting her allies or herself. The field also has a guaranteed fire proc on whoever steps within it, which refreshes while the subject continues to linger within the field.
- Previously, all units - her allies, Hyekka and even herself - were affected by this attack, until later patches addressed this. This bug still persists in Invasion missions where Grineer are the allied faction.
- Hyekka Masters will replace their Hyekka very quickly upon their death, summoning between two and four Hyekka. This is usually followed by their animation to send the Hyekka to attack a target.
- Hyekka Masters have highly sophisticated sensors that allow them to hunt and tame Feral Kavat, which have natural invisibility. As such, they are capable of detecting enemies with stealth, adding a further danger to some missions.
- Hyekka Masters have an 80% resistance against Heat damage. However, due to Cloned Flesh's 25% Heat weakness, this results in a 75% Heat resistance.
- Hyekka Masters purposely swirl their Ignis around when firing. While this increases the cone at which they hit players, it also dramatically reduces the chance of players being incinerated instantly from nowhere, which is a common grievance of the Scorch.
- For those hunting down Hyekka Masters (either for a Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment Blueprint or the Sands of Inaros Quest), Helene, Saturn has a high spawn rate.
- Additionally Stofler, Lua has an unusually high spawn rate.
- In Devstream 61 this enemy was referred to as Crazy Cat Lady.
- Hyekka Masters can occasionally be heard whistling the song 'Three Blind Mice'.
|Kuva Hyekka Master||General||Miscellaneous|
|Tileset||Kuva Fortress||Codex Scans||5|
|Weapon|| Ignis / Sheev |
|Other Drops||Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment Blueprint 1.50%|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Fast Hands 0.76%|
Pressure Point 0.76%
15 Endo 0.76%
50 Endo 0.66%
80 Endo 0.03%
|+ + +++ ‐ ‐‐|
|++ +++ - -|
- The Hyekka Masters' base armor is displayed as 200 in the codex, despite having a base armor of 50.
See also Edit
- Drahk Master - A similar unit that controls Drahk
- Hyekka - The cat-like animal controlled by the Hyekka Master
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.