The Hyekka is a Kavat breed developed by the Grineer for use in combat. It appears to be a hairless version of the Kavat, with a stubbier snout and a stouter appearance. In addition, it only has one tail, as opposed to the many feathered tails that usually adorn the rears of feral Kavats.
- Hyekka are usually found following Hyekka Masters in groups of two to four. The Master can summon additional Hyekka upon the death of the initial group.
- When summoned, Hyekka are not immediately aggressive to whomever the Master is attacking. The Master has to go through a short wind up animation to command the Hyekka to attack.
- Even though Hyekka are domesticated versions of the Kavat, their attack patterns are more closely related to a Drahk.
- Hyekka do not have the cloaking or wall-jumping abilities that Feral Kavats have. However, they share similar attack animations, charging at enemies or swiping at stationary ones.
- Hyekka will attempt to surround opponents as the Feral Kavat do, one will charge at the enemy head-on while the others attempt to charge from the sides.
- Hyekka have a separate aggression from the Hyekka master. In the event that a Hyekka Master is a long distance away from the Hyekka, the master will not be able to command the Hyekka to attack, and attacking the master will not draw aggression from the distant Hyekka.
- Hyekka resist 80% of all damage.
- Though Hyekka are Kavats, scanning them will not yield Kavat Genetic Codes.