The Hyekka is a Kavat breed developed by the Grineer for use in combat. It appears to be a hairless version of the Kavat, with a stubbier snout and a stouter appearance. In addition, it only has one tail, as opposed to the many feathered tails that usually adorn the rears of feral Kavats.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Hyekka are usually found following Hyekka Masters in groups of two to four. The Master can summon additional Hyekka upon the death of the initial group.
- When summoned, Hyekka are not immediately aggressive to whomever the Master is attacking. The Master has to go through a short wind up animation to command the Hyekka to attack.
- Even though Hyekka are domesticated versions of the Kavat, their attack patterns are more closely related to a Drahk.
- Hyekka do not have the cloaking or wall-jumping abilities that Feral Kavats have. However, they share similar attack animations, charging at enemies or swiping at stationary ones.
- Hyekka will attempt to surround opponents as the Feral Kavat do, one will charge at the enemy head-on while the others attempt to charge from the sides.
- Hyekka have a separate aggression from the Hyekka master. In the event that a Hyekka Master is a long distance away from the Hyekka, the master will not be able to command the Hyekka to attack, and attacking the master will not draw aggression from the distant Hyekka.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hyekka resist 80% of all Heat damage.
- Though Hyekka are Kavats, scanning them will not yield Kavat Genetic Codes.