Hydraulic Crosshairs is a common Pistol mod that increases Critical chance while aiming for a brief time upon a headshot.
- Hydraulic Crosshairs will trigger upon headshots, i.e. any weapon hit to an enemy's head, whether the target survives or not.
- Headshots will refresh Hydraulic Crosshairs' timer.
- If activated, Hydraulic Crosshairs will display an icon timer beside the player's health UI, and the Warframe will be briefly surrounded by an energy ribbon.
- This mod is best used on full-auto pistols with high critical stats, such as the Aksomati, as their high rate of fire ensures that they have a better chance of landing headshots against enemies.
- Can be combined with Primed Pistol Gambit for a total increase of +322% after getting a shot to an enemies head. This allows the Akmagnus, Lex Prime, Spira, Spira Prime, and Twin Grakata to gain a critical chance of over 100% after performing a headshot, allowing red crits.
- Pistol Gambit, a Pistol mod that also increases Critical chance.
- Creeping Bullseye, a Corrupted Pistol mod that increases Critical chance, at the cost of Fire Rate.
- Argon Scope, the Rifle counterpart.
- Laser Sight, the Shotgun counterpart.
|Melee||Body Count • Focused Defense • Blood Rush • Weeping Wounds • Maiming Strike|
|Rifle||Argon Scope • Bladed Rounds • Catalyzer Link • Guided Ordnance • Spring-Loaded Chamber|
|Shotgun||Shrapnel Shot • Laser Sight • Repeater Clip • Nano-Applicator • Narrow Barrel|
|Pistol||Hydraulic Crosshairs • Embedded Catalyzer • Sharpened Bullets • Targeting Subsystem • Pressurized Magazine|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.