Hydraulic Crosshairs is a common Pistol mod that increases critical chance while aiming for a brief time upon a headshot.
- Hydraulic Crosshairs is additive with similar mods. For example, a with a max rank Hydraulic Crosshairs and will have a 16% × (1 + 135% + 120%) = 56.8% critical chance.
- Hydraulic Crosshairs will trigger upon headshots, i.e. any weapon hit to an enemy's head, whether the target survives or not.
- Headshots will refresh Hydraulic Crosshairs' timer.
- If activated, Hydraulic Crosshairs will display an icon timer beside the player's health UI, and the Warframe will be briefly surrounded by an energy ribbon.
- Hydraulic Crosshairs' buff does not seem to multiply prior flat-crit% buffs such as .
- This mod is best used on full-auto pistols with high critical stats, such as the , as their high rate of fire ensures that they have a better chance of landing headshots against enemies.
- Can be combined with for a total increase of +322% after getting a shot to an enemies' head. This allows the , , , , , , and to gain a critical chance of over 100% after performing a headshot, allowing orange crits.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5 (2018-12-13)
- , the Galvanized counterpart.
- , the rifle counterpart.
- , the shotgun counterpart.
|Critical Hit Mods|
|Rifle||Chance||• • ( )|
|Damage||( ) •|
|Pistol||Chance||( ) • • ( )|
|Damage||( ) • •|
|Melee||Chance||• • ( )|
|Damage||• ( )|
|Weapon Augment||• • • •|
|Melee||• • • •|
|Rifle||( ) • • • •|
|Shotgun||• • • •|
|Pistol||( ) • • • •|