Hunter Munitions is a set mod dropped from the Hemocyte during Operation: Plague Star and Ghoul Purge bounties, that grants primary weapons a chance to force a status effect upon a critical hit, alongside any other Status Effect(s), that would have occurred from Status Chance, or a weapon trait.
This mod is part of a set, whose set bonus increases with each additional mod equipped from that set.
Hunter Set: Companions gain X% additional damage to targets affected by a status effect.
|Mods Equipped||Bonus Damage|
- Ideal on weapons with high critical chance and low status chance such as the , in order to help it scale better against armored targets.
- Pure elemental weapons such as can trigger procs using this mod.
- On direct hit, AoE weapons can potentially trigger Hunter Munitions twice, once on direct impact and an another on the AoE component.
- Works with Exalted Weapons such as .
- proc damage scales with damage multipliers. As such, headshots, orange and red critical hits will greatly increase the damage dealt.
- is affected by status duration mods. Using in tandem with Hunter Munitions will increase the base 6-second duration to 7 seconds, allowing for 7 ticks of damage rather than the normal 6 ticks.
- The 30% trigger chance is independent to itself and is not affected by the weapon's status chance, or damage type distribution, besides being indirectly affected by its critical hit chance.
- Cannot produce multiple procs in a single instance of damage alongside forced from sources such as or the debuff from , but can stack with statuses applied using a weapon's innate status chance.
- Along with and , this is one of the only primary weapon mods that can be used on rifles, shotguns, bows and launchers.
- Combining this mod with will allow the arrow's explosion to proc deadly Slash procs for potentially more than 3,500 damage per tick.
|Augur||• • • • •|
|Gladiator||• • • • •|
|Hunter||• • • • •|
|Mecha||• • •|
|Strain||• • •|
|Synth||• • •|
|Tek||• • •|
|Vigilante||• • • • •|