This mod is part of a set, whose set bonus increases with each additional mod equipped from that set.
Hunter Set: Companions gain X% additional damage to targets affected by a status effect.
|Mods Equipped||Bonus Damage|
- The amount of Energy gained from damage taken to health is affected by Warframe Armor.
- Stacks with for a total of 85% damage conversion.
- Applies to Status Effects that deal damage over time and damage that bypasses shields.
- Does not apply to the following sources of damage:
- Hunter Adrenaline gains more mileage when equipped to Warframes with high Health such as , , , or .
- Hunter Adrenaline can be used alongside healing effects to create a renewable source of energy.
- Examples of healing include or for melee weapons, Valkyr's ability, and the healing abilities of and .
- Many Warframe ability Augments (such as Saryn's ) create healing effects which can be employed in the same fashion.
- Beware of high amounts of burst damage which may overwhelm a Warframe before they can heal themselves.
- If the player has equipped and suffers lethal damage, the gain in energy will be converted back over as emergency health.
- When hunting for vaults in the Orokin Derelict, or even outside of the derelict, equipping the Decaying Dragon Key handicap to sacrifice shields will reduce the time needed before Hunter Adrenaline can take effect.
|Augur||• • • • •|
|Gladiator||• • • • •|
|Hunter||• • • • •|
|Mecha||• • •|
|Strain||• • •|
|Synth||• • •|
|Tek||• • •|
|Vigilante||• • • • •|