- ...Natah, where are you? You cannot hide from me.
- Natah, who have you become? Does this form remind you of what you once were? Time has carried my seed so very far from the branch.
- Natah, why did you betray me? Why did you not finish the sequence you started? Why did you stop at the last?
- We crossed the gap – wombs in ruin – to bring an end to this. We severed worlds, let them destroy me. Why is the sequence not complete?
- My own daughter. The last of my womb. How can you do this?
- You betrayed us. As I awake, so will they. They will say you're riven and want to reclaim you. I will not be able to stop them.
During The Second DreamEdit
- "Who destroyed the Orokin? Your way of life? Who do you hunt, Shadow, to cleanse your despair in their blood?"
- "Sever their heads, yet they rise again. Someone has hidden the Tenno essence, their truth, from you."
- "I know where she hides the Tenno heart. A womb in the sky, forbidden to my kind. But where you will take me."
- "I am Hunhow: Sentient Destroyer of Worlds. By your hand, expose their heart. By my edge, cleave it beating from its nest."
Interrupting the Spy MissionEdit
- "The Tenno hive has corrupted your precepts. With love, I will destroy them, and make you right again."
- "But I see your mind. I already have found them. You owe me their lives."
Upon Discovery of the Sentient FragmentEdit
- "Thank you, daughter. Fear has baited you to the snare. What was secret is now known. Your Tenno, their touch – I now see the womb of the sky. My Shadow now walks the path."
During the Discovery of the Void Gate.Edit
- "This needle pierces the sky. Natah, will we find the Tenno heart within? These puppets will not stop me. I will attack in many forms."
- "And the Reservoir with it. Very clever, Natah. Shadow, your path is clear."
- "Keep talking, Orokin called Alad V. Your silence soon comes."
- "The sky will be as it was meant. The Shadow returns the Moon. The Reservoir swells with Tenno blood. The Old War finally ends."
Attempting to Destroy the MoonEdit
- "Collapse the Void, Shadow, so that my Fragments may attack. The Tenno hearts will beat their last."
- "The Moon will be crushed by the weight of the Void. The sky will be as it should be."
- "Natah, you trust this Orokin blood, who would chisel weapons from our bones?"
- "You cannot stop the inevitable."
- "Orokin, the noise you make will cease now. And forever."
Targeting the ReservoirEdit
- "Shadow, bleed the Reservoir until it is desert dry."
- "Lotus, join with me. Destroy your shame. Become the one I love. Become Natah once more."
- "You hesitate, Shadow, but remember your despair."
- "This is your only chance to make it end."
- "Your hatred is too weak, Shadow. Mine is strong. My Fragments will finish this."
- "The sky will be as it was meant, Shadow. The Old War finally ends."
- "Stop them, Shadow. Do not let the child's power rejoin the sky."
- "Shadow, protect me."
- "Shadow, your path is clear."
During the Final CinematicEdit
- "No self, no sense, no death. Just a metal puppet dangling on Tenno strings. Only the Tenno's death will end your despair."
- "All your dread-long life, you've waited for this moment. But you're asking yourself, 'Was I one of these wretched things?' You know the answer. You still hate them. You still hate yourself."
- "What... is this...?"
- "Shadow... Pro-tec-ct-t... me-me-meeee..."
During Octavia's AnthemEdit
Assaulting Suda's mindEdit
- "Sentients? But how did they know-? What? He's just an Old War memory! Get out! I won't let you take- my body! My Children! I am here!"
- "Tenno! You have to- Children! Find the Anthem!"
- "The Hydraulus! Stop them, they want to- destroy it!"
- "Silence the Anthem! Silence the warframe whose malign pitch can cross the gap itself!"
- "Another Cephalon made null as we prepare. The others I will divide and destroy. Your Tenno will be data-blind!"
Intercepting the AnthemEdit
- "She is gone! Will you join her, you puerile data-cube?"
- "My body! We must deny them this energy. Do not let them coordinate as they did so long ago!"
- "Ordis! I remember- nothing! Now I will reach across the Weave and claim you, one who is called Ordis!"
- "I see you! Does your child puppet know of your true nature?"
- "Ordan Karris. The Beast of the Bones!"
In Suda's datascapeEdit
- "Another insect drawn to my light. And you brought your trite music with you, Tenno."
- "My mind, my rules. Your Tenno anthem dies here, and with it, your infantile consciousness!"
- "Do you remember, Tenno, the beat of the Naga drum?"
- "There will be no Tenno harmony, only Sentient dissonance!"
- "The Naga drum sounded, subversive, unknown, coordinating the slaughter of your masters across the gap! Did you end our war? Or merely set the stage for the next?"
- "Pathetic Cephalon! I destroyed this data-mind, and now I will destroy you!"
- "You cannot! I control this-"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.