On starting the quest, the player will receive an inbox message:
Acquire the Incubator Segment: Unda, VenusEdit
Having learned the Corpus acquired an Incubator Segment, the Lotus tasks the player to raid one of their bases on Venus so that a Tenno Operative may steal it as the Corpus are distracted. This is a 10-minute Survival where the player must survive against endless Corpus enemies until extraction is prompted.
With the segment acquired, the player must install it in their Orbiter.
Find a Kubrow Egg in Feral Kubrow dens: E Prime, EarthEdit
- On any Grineer Forest tileset on Earth, destroying a Kubrow Den has a chance to yield an egg.
- An egg can be purchased from the Market for 10.
- Alert Missions may reward an egg.
If the player already has an egg, this step is skipped.
Incubate and mature a Kubrow using the IncubatorEdit
In order to incubate the egg, incubator requires an Incubator Power Core. This can found by:
|Time: 8 hrs|
|Market Price: 35||Blueprints Price: 50,000|
With the egg and power core in possession, the incubation can now begin. There are three options to begin incubation.
- Random: The egg hatches a Kubrow whose variant, height, gender, color, and fur pattern are completely random.
- Genetic Code Template: A pair of templates with stored data imparts their genetic information onto the egg, making the hatched Kubrow more likely to have predetermined features.
- Helminth Cyst: A fully developed cyst on player's Warframe can be drained to guarantee a Helminth Charger.
Incubation takes 48 hours to complete (24 hours if a Nutrio Incubator Upgrade Segment is installed), after which the player can name the Kubrow.
Defend your Kubrow in combat: Gaia, EarthEdit
To earn the newly hatched Kubrow's favor, the player must now take their new companion to Earth to locate a collar and partake a 5-wave Defense against the Grineer with the Kubrow being the defense objective. The Kubrow does not have much health as a standard defense objective, but can be revived if it goes into bleedout. On completion of the mission, a Taichen Collar cosmetic is rewarded, completing the quest.
- By default, the Orbiter has 2 available stasis chambers.
- The pet that is selected does not necessarily have to be a Kubrow; any pet that can be incubated can be used.
- The final mission of the Quest had a bug on release, where failing it would kill the player's Kubrow permanently. 501 Kubrows were lost before the bug was fixed.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.8.2
|Main Quests||Tenno Awakening||Vor's Prize • Once Awake • The Archwing • Stolen Dreams • The New Strange ( Chroma) • Natah|
|The Second Dream • The War Within • Chains of Harrow ( Harrow) • Apostasy Prologue • The Sacrifice ( Excalibur Umbra)|
|The New War||Rising Tide • Chimera Prologue • Erra|
|Side Quests||Howl of the Kubrow • A Man of Few Words|
|Warframe Quests||Hidden Messages ( Mirage) • The Limbo Theorem ( Limbo) • Patient Zero ( Mesa) • The Jordas Precept ( Atlas) • Sands of Inaros ( Inaros) • The Silver Grove ( Titania) • The Glast Gambit ( Nidus) • Octavia's Anthem ( Octavia) • Saya's Vigil ( Gara) • Mask of the Revenant ( Revenant) • Vox Solaris ( Garuda)|
|Story and History|