Homing Fang is a stance mod for daggers that features highly mobile spinning attacks and powerful finishers.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 2x300%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- The second move in all the combos deals 90% bonus damage.
- The final hit of Lashing Forward will send the player lunging forward, thrusting with the dagger, with a 100% chance of inflicting Slash proc.
- While the first two hits are normal, the final hit on the last attack of Cutting Arches (the downward stab) deals 50% bonus damage.
- Relentless Point, the ground-finisher combo, delivers two blows. One as a downward stab, and the second as a quick, back-handed slash, potentially allowing for a double-hit on an enemy that is getting up from the ground.
- When using this stance with the Sheev and Heat Dagger, the last hit in Life Eater will inflict Heat status on nearby enemies.
- It is recommended to enable Melee Auto Targeting under Options when using this stance especially if one likes to use the Lashing Forward combo, as the stance's high mobility attacks have a good chance of missing due to their speed.
- To execute Lashing Forward, keep a steady rhythm and minimize the time that
is pressed to avoid accidentally performing the other combos.
- A high attack speed appears to create a larger window for this combo.
- Since the reintroduction of charge attacks, Cutting Arches can be performed with Hold .
- The pause on Life Eater is fairly long, and the attacks after it have long windows to keep the combo going; making this one of the more forgiving combos. Its slow speed also makes it easy to stop if need be.
- Cutting Arches has identical animation to Crimson Dervish's Coiling Impale combo yet does not parry the enemy for a finisher like Coiling Impale does.