Home Devstream #9 aired on November 27, 2020 @ 2pm ET
Drop: 1x Warframe Slot
Partial summary credit to (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako on the Warframe Forums.
- Warframe is live on PS5 with support for next-gen features!
- Rather than working on a feature defining Corpus Railjack update with less staff in December, the team are moving it to 2021.
- This is for community & developers' sake as they need to take a break and spend time with their families for the holidays.
New Kuva Lich Voices
- Showcasing new voices and dialogue for Kuva Liches.
Corpus Railjack Tileset
- Sneak peak on Corpus ship interiors in Railjack. First look at a MOA production facility.
Necramech Sound Design
- Showcased by [DE]Eric in a short video on a behind-the-scenes look.
Deimos: Arcana Sound Design
- Showcased by [DE]Willem in a short video on a behind-the-scenes look.
- More bassy weapon sounds that change based on the surrounding environment. Showcased in Grineer Forest and Grineer Shipyard tilesets.
Loid's Voice Processing
- [DE]George explaining the voice processing process for Loid.
- You can expect Lavos in the next PC mini-update that tests out Necramech deployment in normal missions.
- Will not be released this year.
- Sound team experiments with ghostly/horror sounds to be implemented into the frames audio.
- [DE]Travis will be doing the sounds and may use a theremin instrument for sound design.
This Friday at 2 p.m ET - we are holding a very special ‘Sounds of the System’ Devstream. Our first department-specific Devstream being attempted from home! Join me, George, Travis, and Mark to spend an hour talking Warframe! While we are approaching our stream from the world of Sound, we'll cover a broad variety of topics while exploring all things 'Necramech Audio Design' to 'What is Daughter's Earphone Music?".
We will also go over some Hot Topics as well - don't miss it, or the Drop!
See you at 2 p.m ET Friday, November 27th at twitch.tv/warframe
Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe