Home Devstream #4 aired on May 22, 2020 @ 2pm ET
Drop: 3x Relic Pack
Summary credit to FTC_Publik on Reddit.
- Today's Cast: Rebecca, Sheldon, Geoff, and Scott. Steve is working on Deadlock today.
- This will probably be the last DevStream until TennoCon.
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Watch the stream on Twitch or Mixer with a linked account for 30 minutes to get a 3x Relic Pack!
- 24hr Gift of the Lotus Alerts:
- Pistol Riven Mod
- Orokin Catalyst Blueprint
- May release next week, but may slip to June
- Protea's quest requires completion of Vox Solaris quest as a prerequisite
- Protea's Syandana
- Protea Prex card, though she may not launch with a Leverian entry
- New weapons
- Corpus Ribbon gun, automatic with an alt-fire that can charge up for an explosive AoE
- Corpus Gunblade
- Primary kitguns
- Chambers will have slightly different effects
- Probably comes with primary weapon naming
- Comes with melee MOA and a new MOA weapon
- Protea's signature machine pistol
- Protea and the new weapons are acquired using Crowns, which are the Corpus coins shown before and allow you to access the new gameplay segments throughout the new tilesets
- Will always get one Crown during the mission, and rarity of Crown is based on mission level
- Corpus shoulder armor from last devstream also acquired this way
- Garuda Deluxe and Syandana are coming with Deadlock Protocol
- New Solaris-themed Dojo decorations
- May or may not ship with Deadlock
- New WIP mission selection screen
- Chart showing missions played vs faction
- Ranked mods will refund 75% of Endo and Credits back when dissolved
- Riven Mod capacity increasing to 150
- Blazing Step Ephemera will be removed from Elite Sanctuary Onslaught and be put into Arbitration and Empyrean missions
- Landing Craft appearance and ability will be separated, meaning players can choose their Landing Craft support ability.
- Nora's Landing Craft, Nightwave, puts nearby enemies to sleep
- Hoping to have Pets 2.0's Stasis changes shipped with Deadlock Protocol
- Customizable cursors, similar to how UI theme can be changed
- New Mastery breakdown UI
- Round 19 submission deadline is July 20th
This Friday at 2 p.m ET - join Devs and I to go over how things have changed at DE since our last Home Devstream! We are ending our 10th week of remote work, and will be doing a full 'The Deadlock Protocol' preview stream - a deep dive into the big and small shipping with this classic Warframe update! This will be our last Home Devstream until TennoCon - similar to last year, we ended May with a Devstream and went heads down on TennoCon. Because of the changing circumstances with COVID 19, this may change.
See you at 2 pm ET Friday May 22nd! twitch.tv/warframe & mixer.com/playwarframe
Source: Forum post