Home Devstream #10/Devstream #150 aired on December 16, 2020 @ 11 AM ET
Drop: 1x Warframe Slot
Summary credit to u/Cephalon_Zelgius on Reddit.
Housekeeping[edit | edit source]
- Gift of the Lotus Alert: Legendary Core (alert active until the weekend)
- The official Warframe Discord server has opened new channels!
- Tennobaum is live! This year's donation goes towards Kids Help Phone
- Submission deadline for Tennogen Round 20 is February 15, 2021
- Tennogen Round 19 part 2 coming to Consoles soon
- 2021 will start off pretty Corpus heavy
Corpus Railjack[edit | edit source]
- Pluto Proxima is looking pretty pretty, and pretty high-tech
- Possible objectives: force field generator and cargo transport
Queenpins[edit | edit source]
- Final fights agaisnt Queenpins and Liches will finally come to Railjack
- You can expect to fight some Warframe specters thanks to Parvos Granum
- Rewards for defeating a Queenpin include 4 new corpus themed ephemeras
- Briefcase rocket launcher
Command Intrinsics[edit | edit source]
- Ranking up Command allows you to have more crew members, and to use converted Liches
- Visit Ticker to hire more crew members
- Different people come with diferent stats and skills
- Crew menu shows stats and weapons of your crew
- Visual customization includes animation set, attachments, syandana and colors
- You can train your crew in piloting, gunnery, engineering, combat and survivability
- Your crew can use any weapon form your arsenal
Lavos Warframe[edit | edit source]
- Is going to release with a Leverian
- Passive: Energy and Universal Orbs give Lavos status immunity for 10 seconds. Hold any ability to timbue the next ability cast with the additional elemental status.
- Ophidian Bite: Lash out with a toxic serpentine strike, consuming the target to heal Lavos. Hold to imbue the next ability cast with Toxin Damage.
- Vial Rush (Helminth ability): Dash forward, crashin through enemies and leaving an icy trail of broken vials. Hold to imbue the next ability cast with Cold damage.
- Transutation Probe: Launch a probe that converts Health and Energy Orbs into Universal Orbs, that provide both, and ammo pickup into Universal Ammo Pickups. The probe shocks enemies in close proximity. Each electrocuted foe reduces other ability cooldowns by one second. Hold to imbue the net ability cast with Electricity damage.
- Catalyze: Catalyst Probes erupt from Lavos and douse combatants in a fiert gel. Damage is doubled for each element afflicting an enemy. Hold to imbue the next ability cast with Fire damage.
- Lavos does not have any energy. The ability economy is based on cooldowns. Efficiency increases the cooldown reduction granted by Transmutaton Probe
- Hold the ability buttons to select and mix elements for the next ability cast
- Signature Weapon: Cedo. A Shotgun that can launch an elemental Glaive
Operation: Orphix Venom[edit | edit source]
- Coming to PC within a week
- Use Necramechs in regular missions to deactivate Sentient Orphixes that your Warframes cannot get too close to. There will be stray Necramechs in the area, so you don't have to own one yourself to participate
- New Necramech customization: helmets and skins
- Operation rewards include:
- Lavos main, components, and alt helmet blueprints
- Cedo blueprint and parts
- Necramech Cryptanaut Helmet
- Skins for all 3 Necramech weapons
- Necramech glyphs
- New Necramech mods
- Returning rewards from Operation: Scarlet Spear ( Ceti Lacera, Basmu, Ballroom Simulacrum, Clan sigils, Stance Forma and Warframe Arcanes)
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Prime Noggles for Titania, Inaros and Nezha
- Wildcard requiem: Know the first two requiems of your Lich? Drop a wildcard in the last slot, and you're done
- Corpus railjack, queenpins and command may not come in one update, but they are "pretty dang close"
It’s almost time for Home Devsteam #10, also officially known as Devstream #150!
First - don’t forget we moved the date and time. You can join us this WEDNESDAY, December 16 at 11 a.m ET for the stream.
We will be at the usual place (twitch.tv/warframe) with the Devstream crew of me, Steve, Sheldon, Geoff and Scott.
We have a lot to talk about. We have even more to show. We are yet to group up on a stream and go over our 2020 Wrap up post. When it comes to content - we’ll be spending time going over Lavos and his Serpents, what a Necramech can do across the Origin System, and much much more. From Corpus Railjack to Corpus 'Queenpins'. And perhaps there's a ... Command-ing... presence compelling you to the Dry Dock? What could this mean!
Don’t miss it - and look forward to a very special Gift of the Lotus Alert after!
See you at 11 a.m et on December 16th at twitch.tv/warframe (Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe)