- "BLADES! COMPONENTS! GILDING! BLADES! COMPONENTS! GILDING!"
- "Bladed weapons; master-crafted from the hilt up, designed to suit your particular need, surah!"
- "You have dreamed of your perfect blade! Well, dream no longer! It resides in the space between yourself and HOK, master craftsman, waiting to be born!"
- "Ah-ha! You desire the Zaw weapons Hok is so famous for! Allow Hok - I am Hok - to sell you blueprints for weapon parts, forge them in your foundry, and then return here, so that Hok may construct a fine weapon for you."
- "Ai yo! What a day! Hok has been busier than a one-armed mime with a skin rash. What may I provide?"
- "Oof, that last customer? Nice guy, but couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. What do you need?"
- "Ah, swazdo-lah. Both the world and his wife are on Hok's back this accursed day. How may he improve yours?"
If Trusted or HigherEdit
- "AI-YO! Cetus's favorite Tenno! Welcome, welcome!"
- "Ah, surah! A joy as always!"
- "SWAZDO-LAH, TENNO! Your presence makes joy fountain from Hok's eyeballs!"
Speaking to PedlekEdit
- "NO EXCUSES, PEDLEK! Last time there was a dead squirrel floating in it! (Sigh) I am a bright star surrounded by an accretion disk of cretins and ding-dongs. (Sigh) How may I serve?"
- "(Chuckles) I do not like your chances, Pedlek, for you're barely symmetrical! Oh, swazdo-lah! How may Hok serve?"
- "PEDLEK! DID YOUR MOTHER JUMP AROUND WHILST PREGNANT?! THOSE AREN'T PETS, THEY'RE CARNIVOROUS AS FFF---far as I know. Hello there! How may Hok serve?"
- "No, Pedlek, I will not be attending your poetry recital. Hok would rather get a plate in his head and collect magnets. How may I serve?"
- "I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOR, PEDLEK! You look like a jerk and have a crappy face! Swazdo-lah, what do you need?"
- "That money in your SOCK, Pedlek, is for BAIL! (Sigh) Swazdo-lah, what do you need?"
- "KNOCK IT OFF, PEDLEK! You laugh like an electrocuted hamster! Oh, swazdo-lah! How may Hok serve?"
- "By the Unum, Pedlek, it would be wiser to simply fire you and use your face to make squid biscuits! Oh, swazdo-lah. How may Hok serve?"
Leaving the StoreEdit
- "Really? Step into the winners' circle occasionally, friend. We'd love to have you."
- "So you've just wasted my time, is what your face is telling me."
- "Are your eyes in your pockets?! You'll not find the equal of Hok's merchandise elsewhere."
After Purchasing an ItemEdit
- "Walk like there's a knife in your boot, eh?"
- "Keep swingin' until they're more red than, well, anything else."
- "Getting old isn't for the weak. Be well, surah."
- "Sho-lah, surah!"
- "Come back soon!"
- "Remember, Hok has new specials, every day!"
- "Dah-dap, surah!"
If the Player has no Zaw ComponentsEdit
- "Hok would love to help. Perhaps if you return with some weapon parts, he could assemble a fine blade for you."
- "Supply the parts, and I shall create the weapon."
- "Without the proper components, alas, I am helpless to assist."
If the Player WaitsEdit
- "There is no rush; Hok has... all day."
- "It is important to make the right choice, of course."
- "Pedlek! Fetch me my lunch while this customer... browses."
Selecting a Zaw ComponentEdit
- "Very good, very good."
- "They shall work wonderfully together."
- "A most astute choice, surah."
If the Player WaitsEdit
- "Perhaps the most important part of the weapon. Choose wisely."
- "Take your time, take your time."
- "Grip and link must, of course, be chosen with utmost care."
Creating a ZawEdit
- "Hok does marvelous work, does he not? Marvelous-Utz."
- "Not too shabby. Pedlek helped with some of the smaller touches, so my apologies if it falls apart in your hands."
- "PEDLEK! FETCH THIS CUSTOMER THEIR- oh, there it is."
Gilding a ZawEdit
- "Such beautiful lines. She requires only... a name."
- "It is ready, waiting to come to life with your touch. Will you name her?"
- "Your blade, Tenno. Name her, and bring her to life."
Confirming the Name of a ZawEdit
- "A name to strike fear into the hearts of the wicked."
- "You are quite the poet, Tenno. Beautiful."
Skipping the Naming of a ZawEdit
- "You see her for what she is. Truly, you share bond."
- "Her nature is her own. As you say."
- "Of course, surah. She is yours."
If the Zaw is not Rank 30Edit
- "Test your blades in battle. Return to me once their worth is known. Only then will Hok gild."
- "If your weapon is tested, then Hok shall gild, but not before."
- "Untested metal is unfit for gilding. Return to Hok once the worth of that blade has been proven, surah."
Donating a ZawEdit
- "Dah-dup, surah! Your contribution to our defense is gratefully accepted!"
- "Ai yo! Dah-dup, surah! The militia thanks you!"
- "You are too kind, surah! Dah-dup, dah-dup-utz!"
If the Zaw is not Rank 30Edit
- "The militia will only accept battle-hardened Zaws, Tenno."
- "If the steel is tested, the militia will gratefully accept. Otherwise, not so much."
- "We cannot arm recruits with anything less than battle-hardened weapons, surah."
Viewing Today's SpecialEdit
- "Big special today! Hok knows you're interested!"
- "Behold; my special for today!"
- "Another day, another masterwork!"
- "Today special is a thing of such beauty, that I had to slap Pedlek for looking at it indecently."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.