High Noon is a stance mod for gunblades, blending swift slashes with gunshots.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Desperado Zeal||+ 3x2x|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Many of the attacks deal bonus physical damage. The second, third, fourth, and fifth attack of Desperado Zeal and the second attack of Final Showdown deal 25% bonus total physical damage. The third attack of Final Showdown does 50% bonus Puncture and 25% bonus Slash damage.
- Vagabond Blitz's and Desperado Zeal's last attack uses the gun shots.
- The last shoot and slash combo of Final Showdown can be repeated infinitely without needing to restart the combo.
- The second attack of Final Showdown and the third attack of Desperado Zeal are two rapid shots that can be aimed to shoot at two different targets.
- Final Showdown's combo has innate knock-down resistance.
- Every combo can be cancelled at any point into shooting the weapon's charged attack by holding down the fire key.
- Last Words fires off the weapon's charged attack at a downed enemy, dealing full damage.
- Desperado Zeal can also be performed by attacking right before the pause needed for Final Showdown.
- This stance changes Sarpa's default charged attack animation to that of Redeemer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.