Hexenon is a resource of Corpus origin, a byproduct of the gas extraction process of Jupiter's refineries. It can be acquired from any enemy or loot caches as well as Extractor drones on Jupiter, or a potential reward through Disruption.
Blueprints Requiring HexenonEdit
- It is also used in Operation: Hostile Mergers clan trophies.
- There is no resource deposit variant for Hexenon.
- Hexenon can be effectively farmed from the Cameria node on Jupiter. Due to being a Dark Sectors mission, this particular node has a +20% Resource Drop Rate with the enemy type changed to Infested . Players will not encounter Corpus Nullifiers that hinder resource farming Abilities such as Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm, Nekros' Desecrate, and Khora's Pilfering Strangledome.
- Hexenon can be farmed from Amalgam enemies (~7.7% drop chance), which continuously spawn during Disruption missions.
- The easiest way to get Hexenon (At least in small amounts) is also the most passive: Extractors. Using a Titan Extractor, you have a roughly 38% chance to get around 60-80 Hexenon, since it is in fact a common resource. This can be done every 4 hours.
- The name "hexenon" may be derived from a combination of xenon and the chemical symbol for helium (He), both noble gases, fitting for a resource introduced alongside the Corpus Gas City redesign.
- However, Hexenon is described as highly combustible, and both these gases are inert.
- It might be based off 2-hexanone, a neurotoxic ketone of hexane, which can appear as a bright yellow liquid.
Last updated: Hotfix 25.0.8