Blueprints Requiring Hesperon[edit | edit source]
|Hespazym Alloy x20||Resource||20|
Last updated: Hotfix 24.0.10
Farming Tips[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials unless proven.
- The best region (by far) for Hesperon is the top left of Orb Vallis, left of the frozen lake that's left of the Temple of Profit. The area you want to start is the bottom rocky outcroppings south west of the lake (anywhere from 0-5 spawns) but north of the cave (0-2 spawns) to the south left. From there, you want to head to the cave to the lower right of the lake (anywhere from 0-3 mining spawns). After clearing this southern left and right areas, move to the left cliff faces of the lake (0-5 spawns). Rarely, the northern area of the lake can have 1 spawn. Each spawn can be a gem or mineral spawn. Skip the gem spawns and look only for the red mineral spawns. Possibly a very fast 0-50 Hesperon mining trip without boosters.
- There seems to be a higher chance of obtaining Hesperon from mining in the northwest corner of the Orb Vallis, near the Temple of Profit.
- The southwest corner of the Orb Vallis seems to be a good spot for mining Hesperon.
- Mining in the area due southwest of the Temple Fabrication in Orb Vallis can be a good spot for Hesperon due to the relatively high number of mineral deposits in the area.
- Using low tier Ostron mining lasers also seem to have a noticeable effect on increasing the chances of finding Hesperon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This resource's name is derived from Hesperus, the personification of the planet Venus in Greek mythology.
- Hesperon's description calls into mind permafrost, soil whose temperature is below 0°C (or 32°F) for at least two years. Frozen permafrost is quite hard, though contrary to its name it is capable of thawing.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.