Blueprints Requiring Hesperon
Last updated: Hotfix 24.0.10 (2018-11-21)
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials proven.
Recommended regions for possible red Hesperon veins
- The lake in the northwest at the Temple of Profit.
- The southwest corner around the Asta Crater.
- The southwest of the Temple Fabrication (due to the relatively high number of mineral deposits in the area).
- Using low tier Ostron mining lasers such as the Nosam Cutter also seem to have a noticeable effect on increasing the chances of finding Hesperon.
- This resource's name is derived from Hesperus, the personification of the planet Venus in Greek mythology.
- Hesperon's description calls into mind permafrost, soil whose temperature is below 0°C (or 32°F) for at least two years. Frozen permafrost is quite hard, though contrary to its name it is capable of thawing.
|Resources / Components|