The Hema is an burst-fire rifle that uses no ammunition, instead demanding a health sacrifice to reload. It fires three-round bursts of agents, lifestealing on headshots to heal the user.
- This weapon deals damage.
- This weapon does not use ammo pickups; health is converted to ammo.
- Scales with the amount of ammo restored, up to 5% of the user's max health.
- Headshots have 5% lifesteal.
- Lifesteal of headshot provides a method of healing.
- Functionally infinite ammo.
- Normal Attack
- Above average magazine
- Very high max ammo
- Health drain can be detrimental in some cases.
- Projectiles have travel time and low flight speed.
- Normal Attack
- Low crit chance
- Below average damage
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Bio Lab Research10,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Hema is a highly accurate rifle that heals the player on headshots. To reload however, the player must lay out their arm as the weapon sucks some of their health. It will drain up to 5% of the player's max health depending on how much ammo needs to be replenished to the magazine. With the unmodded magazine size of 60, each bullet reloaded drains 0.083% max health.
- If the player is at 3 or lower health, it will not reload and the player will have no ammo until they get more health.
- Increasing magazine size does not increase the health drain per magazine. Thus, it decreases the drain per bullet.
- It can be considered a more effective anti-Grineer and Corpus version of the , as its base damage allows for and for Grineer, or and for Corpus.
- The Hema reload has a strange interaction with holster reloads, draining significantly more than the regular 5% max health.
- Like all burst fire weapons in Warframe, you must time your clicks in order to fire the weapon at its maximum speed. Mashing the fire button will only stall and fire the weapon at different rates. Frame rates below ~30 FPS will also begin to slow the weapon down.
- The weapon doesn't require ammo pickups, meaning there is no risk of running out of ammo in endless missions provided the player still has health.
- Using or is highly suggested due to their high base health, their various means of self-healing, and the latter's innate health regeneration. is another good option, due to the significant health and constant healing granted by her ' Vitality Mote.
- The Hema is the first weapon in Warframe that drains the player's health in order to reload.
- Hema is a word derived from the Greek word haima (αἷμα), meaning 'blood', and is used as a prefix to refer to objects or conditions relating to blood, e.g. "Hematology", "Hematoxin", etc.
- The health drained by the Hema on reloading contributes to Chroma's Fury buff from Vex Armor, albeit in very small amounts.
- This is the second non-Archwing weapon in the game to have infinite/rechargeable ammunition after the and the first primary weapon with such a feature, with the , , , and following this trend.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|