Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Second highest status chance of all sentinel weapons, behind Cryotra.
- Shots explode in a 3 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Innate polarity.
- Missiles will home in on a target that the sentinel aims at.
- No Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Damage cannot be increased with Slash mods.
- Explosion has innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shield.
- Low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Low fire rate.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 75% from central impact.
- Projectiles have travel time.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 10,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Missiles have homing properties, allowing the whole salvo to reliably hit small and/or agile targets such as Ospreys.
- In the event the target dies before the missiles reach it, the missiles will continue to travel in a straight line.
- Starts to target enemies that come within ~30m of the companion.
- MOA companions equipped with this weapon will fire a volley only after the previous volley hit. [Needs Testing]
- This appears to not be the case, at least when testing in Captura, however, it appears MOAs will 'lose interest' in a target if the player does not continue to target it. This appears to happen faster than with other companions, with MOAs firing, on average, three bursts, and sentinels firing approximately five before losing interest.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Firestorm and Primed Firestorm will increase the small blast radius on impact, increasing it to almost 4 meters with the Primed version.
- Building for Radiation and Viral will allow for good crowd control and assist in boosting damage, due to its high status chance, as opposed to being a damage dealing weapon like most companion weapons.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 28.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.