The Helminth Charger is a pet, similar to a Kubrow, obtainable after interacting with Helminth.
24 hours after being infected by Helminth or another player, a pink cyst will appear on the infected Warframe's neck. Six days after its appearance the cyst will be fully grown (a single tendril will be visible, emerging from the follicle) and ready to drain.
While using the infected Warframe, the player can select "Begin Incubation" under the Kubrow Breeding tab. There, a new Helminth Cyst option will appear at the bottom of the Incubator menu (see picture) via a button marked "drain". (This will consume an egg as well) Clicking this will bring up a confirmation dialog, after which the incubation process will proceed as it would for any other pet.
- More than one Warframe per player can have the cysts.
- Be warned: After curing a cyst on a Warframe by sitting in the chair, that Warframe will be unable to be infected with the Helminth virus again. This is not the case with draining the cyst to make a Helminth Charger.
- If one chooses to remove the cyst by sitting in the chair, the cyst cannot be used to breed the Helminth Charger.
- Prior to Update 20.0, the pet shared the same model of that of an Infested Charger that is however attached to a Kubrow skeleton. As such, the model often stretched awkwardly and cosmetics don't properly fit.
- The natural color of the Helminth Charger may not come out as the expectation photo and it is completely random. The color, however, can still be customized by purchasing the Kubrow Gene-Masking Kits in the Market (100,000 for the basic one) and/or the Kavat Gene-Masking Kits (160,000), as well as the Drahk, Feral Kubrow, and Feral Kavat gene masking kits from Master Teasonai in Cetus. (Master Teasonai's gene masking kits will vary in the materials, and the amount of each needed as his inventory rotates daily.)
- Players must complete the Howl of the Kubrow quest before using the Helminth Charger in a mission.
- Players cannot get imprints from Helminth Chargers.
- After the Helminth Charger has matured for combat, the player may notice they cannot equip the pet due to a "Missing Collar" lock. Simply exit Warframe and re-login, or entering any mission node will allow the Charger to be equipped.
- If Scavenge is equipped and the Helminth Charger is currently opening a locker, going into Operator form may make the Helminth Charger invisible for the duration of the mission. The Helminth Charge will still be seen by enemies however, so this is purely a visual bug.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.4.1
|Sentinels||Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube (Prime) • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime) • Oxylus • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)|
|MOAs||Lambeo • Oloro • Para|
|Kubrows||Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow • Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow|
|Kavats||Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat • Vasca Kavat • Venari|
|Species||Domestic||Chesa • Huras • Raksa • Sahasa • Sunika|
|Enemy||Drahk • Feral|
|Breeding||Kubrow Den • Kubrow Egg • Incubator Power Core|
|Genetics||DNA Stabilizer • Genetic Code Template|
|Penjaga||Chesa||Neutralize • Retrieve|
|Huras||Hunt • Stalk|
|Raksa||Howl • Protect|
|Sahasa||Dig • Ferocity|
|Sunika||Savagery • Unleashed|
|Helminth||Proboscis • Strain Eruption • Strain Fever • Trample|
|Others||Fetch • Scavenge|
|Madurai||Bite • Flame Gland • Frost Jaw • Hunter Command • Hunter Recovery • Hunter Synergy • Maul • Mecha Overdrive • Mecha Recharge • Pack Leader ( Prime) • Shock Collar • Venom Teeth|
|Vazarin||Hastened Deflection • Link Armor • Link Health • Link Shields • Loyal Companion • Medi-Pet Kit • Shelter|
|Naramon||Animal Instinct ( Prime)|