The Heliocor is a Cephalon-designed hammer obtainable from Cephalon Simaris. The immense power of the Heliocor not only lies in its high damage per swing, but its ability to aid the user in transferring slain enemies into their Codex. It does, however, suffer a little in the ways of status and has a reduced swing speed.
- Tied with for the second highest base damage of all hammers, behind .
- Highest damage of all melee weapons – effective against shields.
- Second highest critical chance of all hammers, behind .
- Decent status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Heliocor (Normal Attack), compared to Synoid Heliocor (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Higher base critical chance (38.00% vs. 16.00%)
- Lower base status chance (12.00% vs. 40.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (386.4 vs. 324.8)
- Lower burst DPS (321.87 vs. 350.78)
- Lower sustained DPS (321.87 vs. 350.78)
- Lower attack speed (0.83 vs. 1.08)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (9 vs. 11)
The Heliocor's blueprint can be purchased from Cephalon Simaris for 75,000.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:75,000|
- The Heliocor will not grant Standing for Cephalon Simaris even if players are carrying Synthesis Scanners in their Gear, though the weapon will still perform Codex scans as normal.
- If the equipped Synthesis Scanner is enhanced with the Sol-Battery Widget, scans through melee kills will not use up scanner charges.
- The Heliocor can obtain Kavat Genetic Codes if it kills Feral Kavats. This helps greatly with speeding up the genetic material needed to make a Kavat companion as long as the slow swing speed is managed accordingly.
- The Heliocor cannot scan something that has already been scanned with a normal scanner.
- It is recommended to take advantage of Fury or Berserker Fury to compensate for its low attack speed.
- It is the first melee weapon that can be obtained from any Syndicate.
- Functionally, the Heliocor is the first Cephalon-designed weapon built primarily for combat in mind, as previous Cephalon weapons are essentially repurposed research devices. This is also the first weapon that fulfils a utility function outside of damage-dealing during gameplay.
- Unlike the and the , the Heliocor does not deal damage.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the syndicate version from Cephalon Suda.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|