The Heliocor is a Cephalon-designed hammer obtainable from Cephalon Simaris. The immense power of the Heliocor not only lies in its high damage per swing, but its ability to aid the user in transferring slain enemies into their Codex. It does, however, suffer a little in the ways of status and has a reduced swing speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:75,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Second highest base damage of all hammers, behind Arca Titron.
- Very high critical chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crushing Ruin stance.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low attack speed.
- Extremely low status chance.
- Heliocor, compared to Synoid Heliocor:
- See Category:Heliocor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Heliocor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Heliocor will not grant Standing for Cephalon Simaris even if players are carrying Synthesis Scanners in their Gear, though the weapon will still perform Codex scans as normal.
- If the equipped Synthesis Scanner is enhanced with the Sol-Battery Widget, scans through melee kills will not use up scanner charges.
- The Heliocor can obtain Kavat Genetic Codes if it kills Feral Kavats. This helps greatly with speeding up the genetic material needed to make a Kavat companion as long as the slow swing speed is managed accordingly.
- The Heliocor cannot scan something that has already been scanned with a normal scanner (eg Synthesis Scanner).
- Due to its low attack speed, it is recommended to take advantage of its high critical chance and use Berserker to compensate.
- Fury can increase the swing speed of the Heliocor.
- It is the first melee weapon that can be obtained from any Syndicate.
- Functionally, the Heliocor is the first Cephalon-designed weapon built primarily for combat in mind, as previous Cephalon weapons are essentially repurposed research devices. This is also the first weapon that fulfills a utility function outside of damage-dealing during gameplay.
- Unlike the Gammacor and the Simulor, the Heliocor does not deal Magnetic damage.