The Heat Dagger is a dagger with high and innate damage, making it suitable against Grineer units.
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Innate damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching and stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive mod.
- 4th strike of the normal combo procs if equipped without a Stance.
- Grants a 10% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- Low damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Innate damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Tied with for the second slowest attack speed of all single daggers, after and .
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- When equipped without a Stance mod, the Heat Dagger adds a 4th lunging stab on its normal attack combo, which propels the Warframe a good distance forward, which is useful for catching up to moving enemies. It also has a 100% chance of inflicting a proc on contact. This effect is lost if one uses the stance, which replaces the lunge with a sweeping slash.
- If the lunge lands behind an unalerted enemy, a stealth attack will be performed instead.
- Slam attacks always apply a proc, even if the weapon is modded to not deal damage.
- Jump attacks will make the Heat Dagger emit a visible ring of fire upon slamming the ground. This visual trait is shared with other Heat weapons like the and .
- The Heat Dagger received a visual change in Update 16.5 (2015-05-12), giving it a faded color scheme with texture animations similar to those found in Prisma weapons. Its visual model was also sharpened and lengthened to further resemble the Heat Sword.
- The icon of the heat dagger is misleading of its actual appearance as the model was changed in Update 16.5 (2015-05-12). The spike in the front of the guard is actually at the back, while at the front of the guard a cylinder with a tube takes its place; while the blade is much thinner and longer at the top. There is also a clear difference between the Heat Dagger Forest-Camo Skin icon and actual model. The and also suffer from this problem.
- Out of the family of Heat weapons ( , , Heat Dagger) the Heat Dagger is the only one out of these that deals innate damage, not only on radial slams.
Heat Dagger Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|