The Heat Dagger is a dagger whose blueprint is exclusive to Alert missions. Specializing in Puncture damage, its signature trait is the ability to create a blast of fire when a slam attack is used. This effect and the fact that the Heat Dagger has puncture damage as its main damage type makes it effective against armored Grineer units.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price:N/A|
The Heat Dagger blueprint can be acquired from Alert missions.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Slam attacks do 100% Heat damage with a very high chance to proc
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching Pointed Wind stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive Covert Lethality mod.
- Low Slash and Impact damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Heat damage is ineffective against Proto Shields.
- Does not deal Heat damage on regular attacks.
- Very low critical chance and status chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Low attack speed.
- See Category:Heat Dagger Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Heat Dagger Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- If performing a ground slam with this weapon equipped, Valkyr in Hysteria will use the Heat Dagger's radial flame attack.
- When equipped without a Stance mod, the Heat Dagger adds a 4th lunging stab on its normal attack combo, which propels the Warframe a good distance forward, which is useful for catching up to moving enemies. It also has a 100% chance of inflicting a Slash proc on contact. This effect is lost if one uses the Pointed Wind stance, which replaces the lunge with a sweeping slash.
- If the lunge lands behind an unalerted enemy, a stealth attack will be performed instead.
- Jump attacks will make the Heat Dagger emit a visible ring of fire upon slamming the ground. This visual trait is shared with other Heat weapons like the Heat Sword and Dual Heat Swords.
- The Heat Dagger received a visual change in Update 16.5, giving it a faded color scheme with texture animations similar to those found in Prisma weapons. Its visual model was also sharpened and lengthened to further resemble the Heat Sword.
- In the Red Veil section of any relay, one of the torturers behind the leader is seen wielding this weapon (possibly) to interrogate the Grineer subject.
Heat Dagger Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1
- Alert, the way you acquire the Heat Dagger.
- Heat Sword, the sword version.
- Dual Heat Swords, the dual version of the Heat Sword.