The Heat Dagger blueprint can be acquired from the Nightwave Offerings for 50 Creds of its respective season.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Innate Heat damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh.
- Good critical chance and status chance.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching Pointed Wind and Stinging Thorn stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive Covert Lethality mod.
- Grants a 10% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- 4th strike of the normal combo procs Slash if equipped without a Stance.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Tied with Karyst for the second slowest attack speed of all single daggers, after Karyst Prime and Sheev.
- See Category:Heat Dagger Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Heat Dagger Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When equipped without a Stance mod, the Heat Dagger adds a 4th lunging stab on its normal attack combo, which propels the Warframe a good distance forward, which is useful for catching up to moving enemies. It also has a 100% chance of inflicting a Slash proc on contact. This effect is lost if one uses the Pointed Wind stance, which replaces the lunge with a sweeping slash.
- If the lunge lands behind an unalerted enemy, a stealth attack will be performed instead.
- Slam attacks always apply a Heat proc, even if the weapon is modded to not deal Heat damage.
- Jump attacks will make the Heat Dagger emit a visible ring of fire upon slamming the ground. This visual trait is shared with other Heat weapons like the Heat Sword and Dual Heat Swords.
- The Heat Dagger received a visual change in Update 16.5, giving it a faded color scheme with texture animations similar to those found in Prisma weapons. Its visual model was also sharpened and lengthened to further resemble the Heat Sword.
- The icon of the heat dagger is misleading of its actual appearance as the model was changed in Update 16.5. The spike in the front of the guard is actually at the back, while at the front of the guard a cylinder with a tube takes its place; while the blade is much thinner and longer at the top. There is also a clear difference between the Heat Dagger Forest-Camo Skin icon and actual model. The Heat Sword and Dual Heat Swords also suffer from this problem.
- Out of the family of Heat weapons ( Heat Sword, Dual Heat Swords, Heat Dagger) the Heat Dagger is the only one out of these that deals innate Heat damage, not only on radial slams.
Heat Dagger Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.