The Heat Dagger blueprint can be acquired from the Nightwave Offerings.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Innate Heat damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh.
- Good critical chance and status chance.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching Pointed Wind and Stinging Thorn stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive Covert Lethality mod.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Tied with Karyst for the second slowest attack speed of all single daggers, after Sheev.
- See Category:Heat Dagger Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Heat Dagger Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When equipped without a Stance mod, the Heat Dagger adds a 4th lunging stab on its normal attack combo, which propels the Warframe a good distance forward, which is useful for catching up to moving enemies. It also has a 100% chance of inflicting a Slash proc on contact. This effect is lost if one uses the Pointed Wind stance, which replaces the lunge with a sweeping slash.
- If the lunge lands behind an unalerted enemy, a stealth attack will be performed instead.
- Jump attacks will make the Heat Dagger emit a visible ring of fire upon slamming the ground. This visual trait is shared with other Heat weapons like the Heat Sword and Dual Heat Swords.
- The Heat Dagger received a visual change in Update 16.5, giving it a faded color scheme with texture animations similar to those found in Prisma weapons. Its visual model was also sharpened and lengthened to further resemble the Heat Sword.
- In the Red Veil section of any relay, one of the torturers behind the leader is seen wielding this weapon (possibly) to interrogate the Grineer subject.
Heat Dagger Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.