Health Conversion is a Warframe mod that grants additional Armor for every Health Orb picked up, up to a maximum of 3 stacks of bonus armor. Taking health damage when a stack is present will consume 1 stack after a 3 second delay.
- This mod can be acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
- The stacks are shown as glowing orange blocks orbiting the player's Warframe.
- The Armor bonus is added to the Warframe's total armor, and does not increase the Warframe's base armor.
- The base 3 second stack consume timer is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Only one stack can be consumed at a time. If additional health damage is taken within the 3-second consume time, it will be ignored and no additional stacks will be consumed.
- Stacks will not be consumed when entering a Nullifier Crewman's bubble, going out of bounds, or entering the conduit in Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Only damage dealt to health will consume a stack, including self-damage.
- Health damage from using 's , 's reload mechanism, or ' Desecrate with the augment will not consume a stack.
- Health damage from , however, will consume a stack.
- Damage incurred while under the effects of 's Iron Skin or damage incurred to shields while under the effects of 's Warding Halo will not consume a stack, unless health is damaged during the 3-second invulnerability phase.
- Energy Orbs picked up while using do not provide armor stacks.
- The armor added is the value shown per stack. So with a max ranked mod, the armor added would be 450 for the first stack, then 900 total with the second stack, and 1350 total with the third stack.
- When is active, the Warframe's HP will stay at 2, which cannot be further damaged. In this way, the armor bonus provided by Health Conversion can be maintained even when the Warframe is taking damage.
- Universal Orbs created by 's will add an armor stack upon collection.
- It is highly recommended to use in a companion to trigger the effect consistently in Warframes that rarely take health damage.
Last updated: Update 19.6 (2017-01-11)