Health Conversion is a Warframe mod that grants additional Armor for every Health Orb picked up, up to a maximum of 3 stacks of bonus armor. Taking health damage when a stack is present will consume 1 stack.
- This mod can be acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
- The Armor bonus is added to the Warframe's total armor, and does not increase the Warframe's base armor.
- The base 3 second timer per stack is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Only health damage will trigger a stack including self-damage.
- Health damage from using Nekros' Desecrate with the Despoil augment will not trigger a stack.
- Damage incurred while under the effects of Rhino's Iron Skin or Nezha's Warding Halo will not trigger a stack. However, a stack will be triggered if health is damaged during the 3-second invulnerability phase.
- Energy Orbs picked up while using Equilibrium do not provide armor stacks.
- The armor added is the value shown per stack. So with a max ranked mod, the armor added would be 450 for the first stack, then 900 total with the second stack, and 1350 total with the third stack.
- Stacks will not be drained when entering the conduit in Sanctuary Onslaught.
- When Quick Thinking is active, the Warframe's HP will stay at 2, which cannot be further damaged. In this way, the armor bonus provided by Health Conversion can be maintained even when the Warframe is taking damage.
- Damage to health caused by Garuda's Bloodletting or Hema's reload mechanism will not dispel armor stack.
- Multiple instances of damage to HP within a short period of time (e.g., with rapid firing Hikou and Concealed Explosives) appear to be counted as a single instance of damage in terms of dispelling the armor stack. Damages caused by several bullets simultaneously are also counted as a single instance of damage in terms of dispelling the armor stack (i.e., damages caused by multiple grenades of Penta with Tether Grenades, detonated at once, only dispel one stack of armor).
Last updated: Update 19.6