“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Mod picture is outdated due to changed description.
Healing Return is a mod for melee weapons that heals the player when hitting a target currently affected by a Status Effect.
- Heals the user the stated amount for each status effect currently afflicting the target. For example, with a Rank 10 Healing Return (+11), attacking an enemy afflicted with Slash, Puncture, and Toxin statuses will heal 11×3 health, a total of 33 health.
- Even targets afflicted by Blast, Impact or Corrosive procs will cause this mod to heal the user, regardless of them having no and infinite duration respectively.
- Healing Return can be used to much avail on certain low status weapons as well:
- High Impact damage weapons like Heliocor or Shaku will trigger Healing return with every attack, regardless of an Impact proc actually occurring.
- Certain weapons (such as dual daggers equipped with Gnashing Payara, or Gram even without a stance) trigger a "flinch" effect on enemies with every hit, which triggers Healing Return.
- Multiple instances of the same status effect (e.g. 4 individual Slash DoTs) will not increase the healing given.
- Both the Redeemer and Sarpa's charge attacks will heal the user. Each individual pellet triggers an instance of healing (e.g., if 5 pellets hit an enemy afflicted with a status effect, the healing amount will be 5x11=55HP). Because both gunblades's charged attacks are guaranteed to proc an Impact effect, they are guaranteed to heal the user if the Healing Return mod is equipped.
- If equipped on the Deconstructor (Prime), this mod will allow Helios (Prime) to heal itself provided its target is suffering status effects.
- Does not provide any healing if your attack, despite proccing a Status Effect on the attack (for example, with 100% status chance), kills the target instantly on the first attack.
- The AoE damage from the explosion of Exodia Contagion's projectile will not trigger the healing effect of this mod.
- Use with weapons with a high innate status chance, or weapons with guaranteed status procs as part of their combos.
- Compared to Life Strike, Healing Return gives comparatively less healing, though it doesn't require the player to expend the combo counter through Heavy Attacks and is more consistent as it is effectively passive.
- Synergizes well with the extended status duration provided by Lasting Sting and Enduring Affliction.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.4
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.