Create a shield aura around allies. Enemies that approach shielded allies will take damage.
|Strength:150 / 250 / 300 / 500 (ally shield capacity bonus) |
100 / 125 / 150 / 200 ( Radiation damage per second)
|Duration:50% / 60% / 70% / 80% (shield recharge rate)|
|Range:8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (link radius)|
- Hildryn overcharges her Shield Matrix to continuously link to allies and enemies alike. When targets are in her direct line of sight and within a 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meter radius, Hildryn drains 5 Overshield/Shield points per second for every ally linked, and 25 Overshield/Shield points per second for every enemy linked. Deactivate the ability by pressing the ability key (default ) again.
- While linked, ally Warframes and Companions gain extra maximum shield capacity by 150 / 250 / 300 / 500 points, 50% / 60% / 70% / 80% faster shield recharge rate, and 3 seconds of invulnerability on their shield gate; when the link is broken, excess shield points from the maximum shield capacity bonus become Overshields lasting until used.
- Shield capacity bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Shield recharge rate bonus is affected by Ability Duration.
- Shield gate invulnerability is not affected by Mods.
- When the shield gate invulnerability is ready to protect an ally, the ally's shield bar appears energized by lightning.
- Has no effect on Inaros or Nidus, due to their lack of shields.
- While linked, enemies receive 100 / 125 / 150 / 200 Radiation damage per second, doubled when Hildryn has overshield. Light and medium enemy types are staggered when first linked, with a chance to be staggered again per damage instance. Heavy enemy types do not appear to suffer staggers from this ability.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Casting Haven is a full body animation that stops Hildryn's grounded movement and other actions, while deactivating Haven does not play an animation nor stop Hildryn's actions.
- While Haven is active, Hildryn's upper body is enveloped in a fluctuating energy barrier, while her thigh-mounted shield pads become constantly visible.
- Upon linking with a target, a shield beam connects the target to Hildryn with audible humming.
- Energy barrier, shield pads, and shield beam colors are affected by Hildryn's chosen Warframe energy color.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.