Hate is a deadly scythe wielded by the Stalker.
- Second highest base damage of all scythes, behind .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Second highest critical chance of all scythes, behind .
- Tied with Reaper Prime for the highest critical multiplier of all scythes.
- High status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
|Blueprint||Hunhow||5.53%||~ 18 Kills||121 ± 40 Kills|
|Blueprint||Shadow Stalker||2.77%||~ 36 Kills||246 ± 82 Kills|
|Blueprint||Stalker||5.53%||~ 18 Kills||121 ± 40 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
Drop chances are rounded to two decimal places, following the official drop tables repository.
Expected means a player can expect to obtain at least one of a drop every N attempts on average.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 1 in 10^2,3, and 4 probability not to have recieved a single drop (99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to have received at least one drop).
The combined probability of multiple drops is
1 - ((1-A%) * (1-B%) * ...) (add drops in same rotation)
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Aerial attack comes out very fast and has a wide vertical hitbox. This makes it very easy to hit enemies both on the ground and the air, and then combo into a jump attack by holding down the melee attack button while airborne to make use of its large knockdown radius.
- Although its stated attack speed is a bit less than 1.0, it has a shorter recovery time between swings than the other two-handed weapons, so its actual attack rate is faster.
- Due to its higher attack rate, and wide sweeping default melee attacks, the Hate is ideal for players who plan to primarily use melee attacks in quick succession.
- When holding a datamass, your character will swing Hate with one hand.
- Despite the Hate being the weapon featured in the card, the Hate's stance polarity matches 's instead.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- Stalker, the NPC who uses Hate.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|