Hate is a deadly scythe wielded by the Stalker.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest base damage of all scythes, behind Caustacyst.
- Second highest critical chance of all scythes, behind Reaper Prime.
- Tied with Reaper Prime for the highest critical multiplier of all scythes.
- High status chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Reaping Spiral stance.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Slowest attack speed of all scythes.
- See Category:Hate Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Hate Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
AcquisitionHate's blueprint is dropped by the (Shadow) Stalker. It is also included in the What Stalker? bundle for 800 in the market.
|Main Blueprint||5.53%||18 – 19 kills||121 ± 40 kills|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- Aerial attack comes out very fast and has a wide vertical hitbox. This makes it very easy to hit enemies both on the ground and the air, and then combo into a jump attack by holding down the melee attack button while airborne to make use of its large knockdown radius.
- Although its stated attack speed is a bit less than 1.0, it has a shorter recovery time between swings than the other two-handed weapons, so its actual attack rate is faster.
- Due to its higher attack rate, and wide sweeping default melee attacks, the Hate is ideal for players who plan to primarily use melee attacks in quick succession.
- When holding a datamass, your character will swing Hate with one hand.
- Despite the Hate being the weapon featured in the Stalking Fan card, the Hate's stance polarity matches Reaping Spiral's instead.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Stalker, the NPC who uses Hate.