Release Date: June 28th, 2017
Dauntless and devout, the dark priest Harrow bestows upon his coven three virtues: salvation through sacrifice, redemption through vengeance, and ascension through defiance.
Nemeses beware, for only death awaits. Enchain the tainted, silence their heresy, and deliver their tormented souls unto the Void's embrace. Harrow was absolved in Update 21.0 (2017-06-29).
Harrow's main blueprint is awarded upon completion of the Chains of Harrow quest. The Chassis blueprint is acquired from defeating Void Fissure enemies, the Neuroptics blueprint can be found from Rotation A Spy vaults on Pago, Kuva Fortress, and the Systems blueprint is rewarded from Defection missions on Rotations B and C. Both Neuroptics and Systems can also be obtained from Rotation C Kuva Survival on Taveuni, Kuva Fortress.
Additional main blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris for 50,000.
|Chassis Blueprint||3%||33 – 34 kills||227 ± 76 kills|
(Kuva Fortress/Pago (Spy))
|16.67%||5 – 6 A Rotations||38 ± 13 A Rotations|
(Kuva Fortress/Taveuni (Survival))
|12%||12 – 13 C Rotations||59 ± 18 C Rotations|
(Kuva Fortress/Taveuni (Survival))
(Defection (any tier) | Rot. B)
|6%||4 – 5 C Rotations||29 ± 10 C Rotations|
(Defection (any tier) | Rot. C)
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
- If Harrow wields his signature , the weapon's magazine size is increased by 1 round, for a total of 2 rounds.
- Harrow holds the highest Overshield capacity of all Warframes in the game: 2,400.
- Harrow's seems to disable status effects (may be bug).
- Harrow can achieve the second-highest total shield value out of all Warframes (behind ) at 4,110 by combining , , , and his maximum Overshields. This number can potentially be higher with other buffs that increase shield capacity (such as and Sequence).
- For users, Harrow may offer quite a lot of synergy when considering critical chance Riven Mods and . Apart from being a decently accurate rifle, the mentioned mods synergize very well with , , and . This is because they grant better critical chance and the Sequence effect buffs the maximum shields by 50% and hence allows Penance to last longer, Condemn to be more effective, and Covenant to yield better returns with criticals. Also the proc from the Sequence area of effect negates Ancient Healer auras allowing him to leech more health with Penance.
- Harrow means "to traumatize or torment."
- It originally referred to a farming tool – a frame covered in spikes—which was dragged across soil in order to remove weeds, break up clods of dirt, and cover-up seeds. A 'harrowing' experience has come to mean one where an individual undergoes significant trauma but comes out of it purified.
- In a particular interpretation of Christianity, Christ's descent into Sheol in order to retrieve the souls of all the individuals who died between the beginning of the world and his sacrifice, excluding the damned, is referred to as the Harrowing of Hell.
- The name of Harrow's abilities refer to various aspects of Catholicism.
- To be damned in the Catholic faith is to be condemned to hell as punishment for mortal sins after death.
- Penance is an alternate name for the Sacrament of Reconciliation in the Catholic Church.
- A thurible is a metal censer suspended from chains, in which incense is burned. A Thurible is usually used during Mass.
- A covenant is an agreement made by God with a religious community or with humanity in general.
- Similar to 's Exalted Blade, 's Artemis Bow, and 's , Harrow's iconic object of power, his thurible, is shown during the casting animations for his abilities.
- Harrow's thurible is also visible during his Noble and Agile idle animations. However, if the animations are equipped on a different Warframe, the thurible will not be visible.
- Harrow is the first Warframe to have an associated and named original Operator, Rell.
- Harrow is the sole remaining Warframe whose component blueprints drops from non-boss enemies.
- In Harrow's case, there is only the Chassis that is dropped by enemies.
- Prior to Update 29.10 (2021-03-19), the other two were and .
- Harrow is the second Warframe to be controlled by an entity other than the Tenno, after . He was hostile toward the players, like Chroma, as well.
- Unlike Chroma, there is an explanation about how and why Harrow came to be in such a state. See Chains of Harrow quest.
- Upon waiting a short time whilst in Harrow's abilities page, players will hear the familiar "Rap Tap Tap" of The Man in The Wall.
- Harrow's Noble Animation standing stance mimics a military "parade rest," and his Noble primary weapon idle movement closely resembles the spinning rifle tricks performed by military honor guards.
possesses 200% Overshields capacity, granting him a maximum of 2,400 Overshields.
Cast a wave of energy that chains them where they stand. Each enemy held reinforces Harrow’s shields.
|Strength:100 / 110 / 125 / 150 (shields per enemy)|
|Duration:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 s|
|Range:15 / 16 / 18 / 20 m|
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Harrow swings his thurible to cast a spectral afterimage forward that travels along the ground for 15 / 16 / 18 / 20 meters. As the afterimage travels, it emits a growing wave of ghastly energy that completely immobilizes enemies in chains for 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 seconds. Each enemy enchained restores 100 / 110 / 125 / 150 Shield points to Harrow which can accumulate Overshields.
- The spectral afterimage resembles Harrow's thurible being swung perpetually in motion. The thurible and its afterimage are affected by Harrow's chosen appearance and energy colors.
- Affected enemies stagger backward to expose their head, then become locked in suspended animation.
- Chained enemies glow in Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color, while covered in black chains that erupt from cracks formed on nearby surfaces.
- Chained enemies will flinch in agony briefly when taking damage.
- Casting Condemn is an One-Handed Action that allows firing weapons and player movement during the animation.
- Afterimage spawns from the ground at Harrow's current position and dissipates on direct impact with terrain obstructions.
- Condemn affects mini-bosses such as Sprag and Ven'kra Tel, with diminishing returns.
- If cast in midair, Harrow will instantly drop to the ground to perform this ability.
- Subsuming Harrow to the Helminth will offer Condemn and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Tribunal
Tribunal is a Warframe Augment Mod for which lets other players proc a percentage of and 's effects when attacking enemies chained by .
|Rank||% of effects||Cost|
- Chain enemies in place for easy headshots, while replenishing your shields and building Overshields for increased durability.
- Combine with to stack extra duration and quickly refill your shields after casting.
- Because Condemn's wave has travel time and shield points are gained at the moment when enemies are chained, you can preemptively cast Condemn toward enemies then immediately cast Penance, protecting your health pool from damage with newly earned shield points.
- Condemn's wave grows in height and width as it travels, allowing it to chain airborne enemies such as Shield Ospreys when cast from a distance.
- You can cast Condemn while aiming, firing, and reloading weapons, as well as when moving and maneuvering with parkour, without interruption.
- and Condemn share the same Ability Range value at max rank. Since Thurible's aura is constantly visible while active, it can be used as a range indicator for how far Condemn's wave will travel from your position.
- Shield points can be gained while you are invulnerable under 's protection.
- For new and experienced players, the ability will affect the Stalker for about a second or so. Crucial for newer players using Harrow to give them an advantage.
Sacrifice shields to boost reload, and fire rate while converting damage inflicted on enemies into health for Harrow and nearby allies.
|Strength:5% (lifesteal on hit)|
20% / 25% / 30% / 35% (fire rate bonus)
40% / 50% / 60% / 70% (reload speed bonus)
|Duration:4 s (base time)|
1.25 / 1.33 / 1.43 / 1.54 s (bonus per 100 shields)
|Misc:50 m (affinity range)|
120 s (max duration)
- Harrow flagellates himself twice with his thurible, sacrificing all of his shields and Overshields to gain 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% ranged and melee weapons fire rate and 40% / 50% / 60% / 70% reload speed bonuses. While active, 5% of any damage dealt by Harrow to enemies converts into Health for Harrow and allies within his Affinity Range. Penance has a base duration of 4 seconds, plus extra duration of 1.25 / 1.33 / 1.43 / 1.54 seconds for every 100 Shield and Overshields points drained, up to a maximum of 120 seconds.
- Lifesteal on hit, weapon fire rate, and reload speed bonuses are affected by Ability Strength.
- Base duration and bonus duration are affected by Ability Duration.
- Affinity Range is not affected by Ability Range but is affected by the Mending Unity passive in the Vazarin focus school.
- Maximum duration is not affected by mods.
- Casting animation of 2 seconds is affected by and .
- The amount of shields to be drained is determined on activation. Shield points from will not be drained if gained during Penance's casting animation.
- Each time Harrow flagellates himself, 50% of the total shield points are subtracted.
- Can be recast while active to stack extra duration to the remaining time.
- Allies affected by the lifesteal include all Warframes, Companions, Eidolon Lures, summoned allied units such as Specters, allied Invasion units, Hostages, Kavor Defectors, Sortie and Arbitrations Defense Operatives, and Defense Objects.
- On Defense Objects, Penance restores up to 50 health per second.
- While active, stylized art appears beneath the aiming reticle; when a player is healed by Penance, colored text denoting the amount of health healed from damage dealt briefly replaces the art for several seconds. Both visuals are affected by Harrow's Warframe energy color.
- Harrow's wounds on his back from flagellation emit piercing light in his chosen Warframe energy color.
- Casting Penance stops all of Harrow's movement and actions.
Channel Harrow’s energy into the Thurible to generate a buff. Once finished, kill enemies to bestow nearby allies with bursts of energy. The more energy channeled the greater the reward for each kill. Headshots produce extra energy.
|Strength:6.67 / 7.5 / 8.33% / 10% (energy convert)|
|Duration:20 / 25 / 30 / 35 s|
|Range:13 / 15 / 17 / 20 m|
|Misc:4.0x (headshot multiplier)|
- Once activated, Harrow chants in ritual to channel his Energy into the thurible at a rate of 6.67 / 7.5 / 8.33% / 10% of the base energy consumed per tick.
- Pressing the ability key again (default
) stops the channeling, causing the thurible to generate an aura of incense around Harrow with a radius of 13 / 15 / 17 / 20 meters that lasts for 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 seconds. While active, each enemy killed by Harrow restores the charged amount of energy to Harrow and all allies inside his aura; if an enemy is killed by headshot, the amount of energy restored per player is multiplied by 4.
- Energy per kill uses the following expression when accounting for Ability Strength and Ability Efficiency:
Energy Per Kill = 1 Energy + [Number of Energy Drained × 10% ÷ (2 - Ability Efficiency)] × Ability Strength
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Aura radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Channeling speed is affected by casting speed, from mods such as and .
- Headshot multiplier is not affected by mods.
- Enemies killed anywhere by Harrow using ranged and melee weapons will reward energy; weapons with deployables such as the are also eligible to reward energy from indirect kills.
- Players using toggled abilities that drain energy per second can not gain energy from Thurible, similar to the mechanics of .
- Energy per kill uses the following expression when accounting for Ability Strength and Ability Efficiency:
- While channeling energy into the thurible, the current amount of energy per kill is displayed to the right of the aiming reticle. The color of the text and stylized art are affected by Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Thurible's buff icon is displayed beside the shield and health indicators on the HUD, with the amount of energy per kill indicated below the buff icon.
- Upon killing an enemy via body-shot or headshot, a brief message displays above the ability icons indicating the total amount of energy restored per kill or per headshot kill.
- Channeling Thurible is a two-handed upper body animation that disables weapon use, casting other abilities and Pickups collection, but allows player movement and parkour Maneuvers.
- Can be recast while aura is active to channel energy. Channeling ends the previous instance of Thurible.
- While active, Harrow is surrounded in a glow of energy and his incense aura is constantly visible to all players. Both visual effects are affected by his chosen Warframe energy color.
- Main article: Warding Thurible
Warding Thurible is a Warframe Augment Mod for that reduces damage taken by allies within 's range when channeled, and grants extra energy charge if those Allies are hit.
|Rank||Damage reduction||Energy charge per hit||Cost|
- While channeling Thurible, you can still move and use parkour maneuvers such as roll, slide, bullet jump, aim glide, wall hop and wall cling to evade incoming enemy attacks.
- Mod for Ability Strength and Ability Efficiency to increase the conversion rate per energy point spent. Natural Talent and Speed Drift greatly increase the speed at which each energy point is drained.
- (and ) synergize with this ability. Higher maximum energy allows you to channel even stronger buffs, at the cost of longer channeling time.
- Use to stop enemies in their tracks, allowing for easy headshot kills to maximize energy gain.
- When under heavy fire, channel Thurible while under the protection of to guarantee your safety.
- Dark energy colors can greatly improve visibility for long range shooting due to Thurible's incense aura being constantly visible to you and your team.
- However, lighter energy colors can allow teammates to spot the area of effect at a glance and rally to your position for energy restoration.
- This is most likely a bug, but channeling the Thurible allows Harrow to use his melee with a Gravimag deployed Arch-Gun.
Protect nearby allies with an energy force that absorbs all damage and converts it to a Critical Chance bonus for all those under the Covenant. Headshots are amplified even further.
|Strength:1.50% (critical per 100 damage)|
|Duration:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 s (invulnerability time)|
6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s (critical chance time)
|Misc:4.0x (headshot multiplier to bonus critical chance)|
50/250 m (affinity range/open-world affinity range)
- Harrow breaks free of his shackles in a whirlwind of impenetrable energy, imbuing himself and allies inside his Affinity Range with complete invulnerability to damage and Status Effect immunity for 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 seconds. While invulnerable, any enemy damage prevented by all affected players during this time accumulates into a total pool.
- After the invulnerability phase, all affected players receive the Retaliation buff which provides an additive weapon critical chance bonus lasting for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds. Retaliation provides a 5% base critical chance, plus extra critical chance converted from total damage prevented at a rate of 1.50% per 100 damage points prevented. Additionally, the combined critical chance percentage is multiplied by 4 on headshot hits.
- Retaliation duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Base critical chance and extra critical chance percentages are affected by Ability Strength, while damage points prevented and headshot multiplier are not.
- Retaliation's critical chance is capped at 50% on bodyshot hits and 200% on headshot hits.
- The critical chance applied to the weapons is a flat value applied after mods.
- Critical chance is also applied to melee weapons, weapon deployables ( disc, channel throw, etc.), and Exalted weapons ( 's , 's , etc.)
- Protection and Retaliation buffs affect both players and their Companions.
- Covenant cannot be recast while its buffs are active.
- Multiple Harrows can cast Covenant independently of other players' active invulnerability and critical chance buffs.
- Casting animation of 3 seconds is affected by casting speed, from mods such as and . Casting Covenant stops Harrow's movement and actions.
- During the invulnerability phase, the current total of damage prevented is displayed to the right of the aiming reticle, represented by a shield-like emblem.
- After the invulnerability phase, the critical chance bonus and its headshot multiplied percentage are briefly displayed at the same position, represented by a bullet-like emblem.
- An audible whispering sound plays when each buff's duration ends.
- Covenant's buff icons for invulnerability and critical chance are displayed beside the shield and health indicators, with the critical chance bonus percentage located at the top-right of the icon and buff timers at the bottom.
- Harrow and affected allies are visibly surrounded by a gust of energy while under Covenant's effects. This visual effect expands or contracts depending on the phases of the ability, and is affected by Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Main article: Lasting Covenant
Lasting Covenant is a Warframe Augment Mod for that increases 's critical chance buff duration each time an enemy is killed with a headshot.
- It synergizes well with abilities that buff critical damage, such as and .
- Also pairs well with the since they are at their optimal power when you are getting headshots.
- Since the critical chance applied is additive, this ability can turn a modded with (and possibly other critical damage mods such as a Riven) into a viable critical secondary.
- Stacks with , resulting in an additive +95% critical chance on bodyshot and +245% on headshot with both effects maxed.
- Casting this while attempting to revive a teammate makes for a reliable survival strategy, as the invulnerability phase will protect you from enemy fire.
- If the mission has Environmental Hazards, like the toxic waste in the Grineer Shipyard tileset, you can use them to stack extra damage negation during the invulnerability phase.
- Covenant synergizes well with a Kitgun equipped with , with its projectiles gain benefits for critical chance to headshot from this ability.
|Strength Mods||Duration Mods||Range Mods|
|• • • • • • • ( ) • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Attributes • Helminth • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|