- Works with anything that would knock a player down.
- This is very useful when you are swarmed and a Shockwave MOA, Bursa, Shield Lancer or Ancient Healer/Ancient Disruptor knocks you down. It's also useful against bosses that have a stomp attack, such as Jackal, Hyena Pack, and Ambulas.
- This mod is particularly valuable when attempting to solo a mission, as knockdowns and the long period of helplessness they cause are one of the most common causes of death when you have no teammates to back you up.
- Unranked Handspring speeds up the recovery animation without changing the animation (like Constitution).
- If stacked with ranked Constitution, the recovery animation may change to the flip-up animation if the recovery time is short enough.
- Maxed (and other ranks) Handspring speeds up the recovery animation by changing it to a flip-up animation.
- The flip-up animation is similar, if not identical, to that of MOA's kick-up.
- The animation depicted in the mod's picture is actually Back Handspring's animation.
- Can be combined with Constitution for a total of +200% knockdown recovery (further testing is needed)
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift|
Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift • Stealth Drift
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed ( Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Gale Kick • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Kavat's Grace|
Master Thief • Pain Threshold • Retribution • Synth Reflex • Thief's Wit • Vigilante Pursuit
|Augments||Conductor • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Mesa's Waltz|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.