Hand Grenades are explosive devices deployed by enemies. They can force a player from hiding, momentarily stop shields from recharging, or simply cause disorientation.
- After sticking onto a surface, it will explode in 2 seconds and deals 495 Blast base damage within 10 meters. This damage number scales with enemy level.
- Enemies will show that they are about to throw a grenade while hiding behind cover by periodically peeking around the corner.
- Grenades can be heard by a loud, analogue-like beeping which will rapidly grow in pace as time grows closer to the grenade's detonation. In the case of the Orokin grenades used by the Corrupted, the sound resembles a clockwork clicking instead.
- They are also highlighted by a red waypoint whenever they are thrown.
- If shot, either while airborne or stuck, the grenade will not deal any damage to Warframes or friendly units. However, it will damage enemies.
- Despite the Grineer (left side of image), Corpus (middle) and Orokin/Corrupted (right) grenades having different designs, they function exactly the same.
- Plasma grenades seem to be a close family counterpart to Penta's explosive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.