Hallowed Reckoning is a Warframe Augment Mod for that makes enemies damaged by create energy patches at their feet. These patches deal damage over time to enemies standing in them and provide armor to allies, similar to .
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Damage per second||Armor Bonus||Duration||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies affected by Reckoning's slam will create small Hallowed Ground patches 2 meters in radius on the ground below them, lasting for 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 seconds.
- Ally players standing on top of these fields gain 150 / 180 / 210 / 250 bonus armor, while enemies receive 100 / 115 / 130 / 150 damage per second as long as they remain on the fields.
- Damage per second and armor bonus are affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage per second has a high chance to proc .
- This mod does not interact with Hallowed Eruption:
- The small Hallowed Ground patches created by Hallowed Reckoning cannot be detonated.
- The small patches do not count toward Hallowed Eruption's one patch limit; they neither remove nor are removed by the main Hallowed Ground patch.
- The small patches do not receive Hallowed Eruption's duration bonus.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.