Hallowed Reckoning is a Warframe Augment Mod for Oberon that makes enemies damaged by Reckoning create energy fields that deal damage-over-time to enemies standing in them, while providing armor to allies.
|Rank||Damage per second||Armor Bonus||Duration||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Each enemy affected by Reckoning's slam will create a circular energy field 2 meters in radius on the ground below them, lasting for 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 seconds.
- Ally players standing on top of these fields gain 150 / 180 / 210 / 250 bonus armor, while enemies receive 100 / 115 / 130 / 150 Radiation damage per second as long as they remain on the fields.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases blind duration to 12.24 seconds and augment duration to 30.6 seconds.
- Reduces cast radius to 5.1 meters and blind radius to 1.36 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces blind duration to 1.6 seconds and augment duration to 4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases cast radius to 42 meters and blind radius to 11.2 meters.
- Reduces base damage to 500, extra damage to 250, armor reduction to 12%, damage per second to 6 and friendly armor bonus to 100.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases base damage to 5150, extra damage to 2575, armor reduction to 123.6%, damage per second to 61.8 and friendly armor bonus to 1030.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment