Hallowed Eruption is a Warframe Augment Mod for Oberon. Upon casting Hallowed Ground again with a previous instance still active, the first one will immediately expire, dealing all remaining damage in a single instance with a chance to deal Radiation proc. This mod also passively increases Hallowed Ground's duration.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Status Chance||Bonus Duration||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The increase of duration can not be modified, and is additive to the Ability Duration. (If the ability is at max rank, and this mod is at max rank, it will always add 20 seconds to Hallowed Ground.)
- Total damage is affected by both Ability Strength and Ability Duration.
- The detonation damage is dealt within the area of Hallowed Ground, which is affected by Ability Range.
- Detonating Hallowed Ground has no cast animation or Energy cost.
- With this Augment, only one patch of Hallowed Ground can be active at time.
- This mod does not interact with Hallowed Reckoning.
- The small Hallowed Ground patches created by Hallowed Reckoning cannot be detonated.
- The small patches do not count toward Hallowed Eruption's one patch limit; they neither remove nor are removed by the main Hallowed Ground patch.
- The small patches do not receive Hallowed Eruption's duration bonus.