|Hall of Mirrors
Mirage creates an entourage of doppelgangers to confuse and distract the enemy.
|Strength:5% / 10% / 15% / 20% (damage percentage)|
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Misc:1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (holograms)|
- Mirage projects 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 holographic mirror images that follow and mimic her actions for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Each hologram is invulnerable to damage, draws enemy attention, and deals 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% of the current weapon's total damage.
- Damage percentage is affected by Ability Strength, while the number of holograms is not.
- Only a maximum of 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 holograms are able to fire projectiles (hitscan and non-hitscan) from primary and secondary weapons The total hologram damage will be redistributed among the active holograms; each active hologram will inflict 5% / 20% / 22.5% / 40% of the projectile weapon's total damage. So the total bonus of damage is 5% / 20% / 45% / 80%.
- Melee weapons, including those with ranged capabilities such as , , , and others, will deal damage from all holograms (Does not include effects from Arcane Enhancements, such as Exodia Contagion).
- Equipped mods on the current weapon will affect the holograms' weapon stats as expected.
- All holograms deal Bullet Jump damage, modified by and other Bullet Jump mods as expected.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting delay of 1 second is affected by and .
- Ability Synergy: While Hall of Mirrors is active, casting will cause Mirage's clones to create additional smaller jewels with reduced effectiveness.
- Holograms do not gain 's damage bonus in the light.
- With Hall of Mirrors and Eclipse at rank max and in the light, Mirage will have 280% bonus damage.
- Once spawned, holograms remain fixed in position around Mirage.
- Holograms partially fade from view when the HUD's targeting reticle is near them.
- Holograms will mimic Mirage's aim which can shift away from the HUD's targeting reticle depending on their position.
- Holograms do not path on terrain and are intangible, allowing them to phase through obstacles and walk on air.
- Kills by holograms count as ability kills and give all Affinity to Mirage instead of the weapon used.
- Holograms cannot damage Blunts with melee attacks.
- Holograms will not retain any equipped accessories.
- Main article: Hall of Malevolence
Hall of Malevolence is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that makes her doppelgangers deal more damage with every enemy killed.
|Rank||Damage Bonus per kill||Maximum Bonus Damage||Cost|
- The damage from the mod for Bows is unaffected by the damage penalty.
- When low on health, using Hall of Mirrors will give you a better chance to survive because enemies will be more likely to target your holograms than you.
- Drawing enemy fire while the holograms are fairly close to Mirage can prove to be disadvantageous in some instances, especially when dealing with Napalms or Bombards, as their explosive AoE weapons will hit the holograms and be close enough to still damage you.
- Hall of Mirrors can be extremely useful when reviving a downed teammate.
- Hall of Mirrors is great for large bosses and groups of enemies, as the slight spread from each hologram allows you to cover more area near your crosshair.
- When used in conjunction with the Paracyst's secondary fire, each hologram will fire its own hook capable of pulling an enemy.
- When Mirage is inside 's rift the doppelgangers are still able to damage enemies outside as long as they are outside themselves. Thus making it possible to destroy Nullifier Crewman shields without exposing yourself. (May only work as host and needs confirmation)
- Beware when using weapons that explode, but do weak or no self-damage (such as the ), because when the clones expire before the explosion occurs, it may damage and proc status to allies as well. (Tested for Cryopods, Kubrows, Sentinels and Mirage herself.)
- Bullet Jumps performed by holograms will still do damage and break containers, which can be useful when looting.
- In some instances a group of illusions can "stick" in the same place, this is a client-side bug. But it still lowers framerate.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.