- High damage – effective against armor.
- Slam Attacks have innate damage – effective against Shielded and Proto Shields.
- Good critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Tied with and for the second fastest attack speed of all glaives, behind .
- Can be wielded in-tandem with a single-handed secondary weapon.
- Holding the melee button throws the glaive, which can bounce up to three times, travels up to 23 meters uncharged, and 30 meters fully charged before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path. Meleeing while the glaive is in mid-flight commands it to return.
- Primary and secondary weapons can be fired and reloaded normally with a thrown glaive, and retrieving the glaive does not interrupt these actions. Additional throws can also be "buffered" while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- Thrown glaive has a guaranteed proc.
- Thrown glaive has above average critical multiplier.
- Thrown glaive has a chance to disarm.
- Innate 1 meter punch through.
- Thrown glaive is silent.
- Heavy Attacks while the glaive is in mid-flight produce a 4.9 meter explosion and forces the glaive to return.
- Can use the Glaive-exclusive mods , , ( ), ( ), and .
- Innate and polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Slam Attacks have innate damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Cannot use melee attacks or block while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Halikar (attack: Normal), compared to Halikar Wraith (attack: Normal):
- Lower base damage (149 vs. 225)
- Lower critical chance (17% vs. 19%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2x vs. 2.3x)
- Lower status chance (29% vs. 35%)
- Higher disposition (1.44 vs. 0.75)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 13)
- Lower explosion radius (4.9m vs 5.1m)
The Halikar's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- When equipping the Halikar, the player can throw it and then press the melee button to detonate the Halikar, dealing high AoE damage and returning to the player immediately. This is true for all thrown melee weapons.
- This is very useful for regenerating health with .
- It can explode in this manner when not equipped and thrown, but the explosion timing cannot be controlled and will often stagger the user in close quarters.
- It should be however noted that finisher attacks can still be executed while the weapon is in the air.
- The Halikar is a unique weapon as it is the first equipable weapon capable of disarming an enemy. This capability was initially reserved for Warframe abilities, including .
- Unlike the and the , the Halikar has a limited degree of homing capability in-flight by gently curving its flight path via thrusters. However, this ability only benefits targeting at longer range and is lost after the first bounce.
- Certain enemies cannot be disarmed, e.g. Ospreys or Capture Targets.
- The Halikar has a base range similar to the Kestrel, or 3/4 that of the Glaive. Like with other thrown weapons, using on the Halikar will increase flight speed as well as distance traveled, because the flight time is constant. A fully levelled will increase the maximum distance to ~63m.
- When used within Clan Duels, the enemy will have their weapon removed permanently and the wielder will have their weapon slot replaced with the stolen weapon.
- Both the original weapon and the stolen weapon will be returned upon leaving the Clan Dojo.
- While hard to achieve, it is possible to disarm several enemies with one throw.
- To get this to work in a way other than hoping for lucky rebounds, one can either use for direct hits or a fully levelled to hit them on the way back, as it will have a predictable return path and punch through everything on the way back.
- The latter works even better in combination with when aiming past a lined-up group of enemies at a nearby wall and following up with a quick sidestep.
- Using is highly recommended as it can lead to easier headshots.
- The Halikar's name derived from Chalikar, which is another name for Chakrams, a throwing weapon in which Glaive-type weapons are based on.
- Previously, the Halikar's thrown damage was lower than stated by the Arsenal. This was fixed in Hotfix: The Vacuum Within 2 (2016-10-06) and additionally buffed to 150 (from the formerly claimed 105).
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the Wraith variant of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|