The Gunsen is a Tenno bladed Warfan. The weapon's impressive speed complements its high status chance and good Slash damage, allowing it to quickly bleed and shred through enemies of Flesh and Infested Flesh.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Good base damage.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- High attack speed.
- Innate polarity.
- See Category:Gunsen Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Gunsen Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Can reach 95% status with Volcanic Edge, Vicious Frost, Voltaic Strike, and Virulent Scourge (100% with Drifting Contact) making it a strong contender for Viral procs to reduce enemy max health by 50% as well as Condition Overload.
- Unlike most weapons, a forward jump attack with the Gunsen provides no additional momentum. Instead, it briefly prolongs air-time.
- The Gunsen (軍扇) is a type of Japanese war fan used by the common soldiery for cooling themselves in hot weather. Unlike other types of war fans, the Gunsen were used more for their intended utility (fanning oneself) than for battle.
- The Gunsen is both the first and only war fan type melee weapon currently in-game.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|