The Gunsen is a Tenno bladed Warfan. The weapon's impressive speed complements its high status chance and good Slash damage, allowing it to quickly bleed and shred through enemies of Flesh and Infested Flesh.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Good base damage.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- High attack speed.
- Innate polarity.
- See Category:Gunsen Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Gunsen Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Can reach 95% status with Volcanic Edge, Vicious Frost, Voltaic Strike, and Virulent Scourge (100% with Drifting Contact) making it a strong contender for Viral procs to increase damage dealt by slash procs as well as Condition Overload.
- The first and only melee weapon to have no imposed "roll" on wall attacks.
- Warfans are one of the very few melee weapon types that will receive a change to aerial moveset when equipping a single or specific stance mods.
- The stealth finisher physically moves the player's warframe and the execution target forward, potentially throwing the player into bottomless pits as well as moving the target into line of sight of other enemies, alerting them when they otherwise would not have seen it.
- The Gunsen (軍扇) is a type of Japanese war fan used by the common soldiery for cooling themselves in hot weather. Unlike other types of war fans, the Gunsen were used more for their intended utility (fanning oneself) than for battle.
- The Gunsen was the first war fan type melee weapon avaliable.
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|