- This mod is highly ideal for use in low-accuracy weapons with a high fire rate, such as the and , as their high fire rate gives them a high chance to hit, allowing them to refresh the duration of the accuracy bonus continuously.
- This mod will not activate on hitting a Nullifier's bubble.
- Status Effects from damage types such as or will continue to refresh the mod's effects so long as they are causing damage.
- One of only five mods that can increase accuracy in Warframe.
- Prior to Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 6 (2016-07-12), this mod was erroneously named "Guided Ordinance".
- Surprisingly, while the mod is labeled to work on assault rifles, the image depicts the , which is a shotgun.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the shotgun counterpart
- , the pistol counterpart
- , a rifle mod that decreases accuracy to increase damage
|Melee||• • • •|
|Rifle||( ) • • • •|
|Shotgun||• • • •|
|Pistol||( ) • • • •|