- This mod is highly ideal for use in low-accuracy weapons with a high fire rate, such as the Gorgon and Supra, as their high fire rate gives them a high chance to hit, allowing them to refresh the duration of the accuracy bonus continuously.
- This mod will not activate on hitting a Nullifier's bubble.
- One of only five mods that can increase accuracy in Warframe.
- Prior to Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 6, this mod was erroneously named "Guided Ordinance".
- Surprisingly, while the mod is labeled to work on assault rifles, the image depicts the Kohm, which is a shotgun.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5
- Narrow Barrel, the shotgun counterpart
- Targeting Subsystem, the pistol counterpart
- Heavy Caliber, a rifle mod that decreases accuracy to increase damage
|Melee||Body Count • Focused Defense • Blood Rush • Weeping Wounds • Maiming Strike|
|Rifle||Argon Scope • Bladed Rounds • Catalyzer Link • Guided Ordnance • Spring-Loaded Chamber|
|Shotgun||Shrapnel Shot • Laser Sight • Repeater Clip • Nano-Applicator • Narrow Barrel|
|Pistol||Hydraulic Crosshairs • Embedded Catalyzer • Sharpened Bullets • Targeting Subsystem • Pressurized Magazine|