Guided Effigy is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that allows him to control the Effigy, dealing rapid damage to enemies in its path and stunning enemies at the destination.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Damage per Second||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While Effigy is active, hold
while aiming at a valid location to mark Effigy's destination with a beacon for no energy cost.
- If a beacon is already placed, holding again will move the beacon to the new location.
- Once a beacon is created, Effigy will take flight at high speed toward the beacon, occasionally leaping great heights and distances if there is terrain elevation difference or teleporting to the beacon if unable to reach by normal means.
- As Effigy travels, enemies caught in its flight path will take 500 / 1000 / 1500 / 2000 damage per second for as long as they remain in contact.
- Collision damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Upon arrival, Effigy's roar cooldown is reset, allowing it roar and stun enemies if they are in range or bash away enemies in melee range.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.