Guardian Derision is a mod that allows the player to taunt enemies into attacking them instead of allies when blocking.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When blocking, enemies within 15m will shift their focus to you instead. Sometimes getting knocked down will cancel your block.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Synergizes well with Electromagnetic Shielding so any allies within 12m will also have some damage and all status procs redirected to you instead.
- Works very well with Nyx's Assimilate Warframe Augment Mod, allowing any damage taken from the now aggravated enemies to be absorbed instead.
- Works very well with Garuda's Dread Mirror, forcing enemies to attack the ability's shield, allowing it to absorb more damage.
- Can be used to quickly charge damage absorption states on Snow Globe (assuming the range is below or equal to normal size), Iron Skin, Warding Halo and can quickly charge up Vex Armor.
- On Infested missions (due to being mostly close-range melee enemies), can be synergized with Loki's Savior Decoy, standing within 15m of the decoy and blocking will make most enemies shoot at you instead, and if you take fatal damage you instead teleport to where your decoy was.
- Using a delayed explosive (e.g. Javlok's alt-fire or Lenz) can trigger a more controllable block. This can be a further usable technique with Cautious Shot equipped.
- The Vaykor Sydon's special ability relies on blocking enemy attacks to charge up, giving Guardian Derision excellent synergy with it and easily providing free radial blinds.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.