Take a stationary stance to deploy maximum firepower and gain increased structural integrity for a time.
Energy Drain: 5 s-1
|Strength:150 / 250 / 350 / 500 ( Blast Heat damage)|
- Voidrig deploys its powerful turret Arch-gun, the Arquebex, on both arms as its Exalted Weapon, while simultaneously bracing itself on the ground.
- The Arquebex is immediately able to be used upon casting the ability even while the deployment animation takes a few seconds to play through.
- Guard Mode costs 50 energy to deploy, then drains 5 energy per second and will remain active so long as Voidrig has energy.
- Guard Mode will end if Voidrig runs out of energy or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
- Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Energy drain is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Voidrig can still replenish energy from Energy Orbs and Necramech Rage while Guard Mode is active.
- The Voidrig is immobile while Guard Mode is active, and use of its other special abilities is prevented.
- Cannot be cast while in the air.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.