Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Highest critical chance of all polearms.
- High status chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Slightly increased combo duration of 6 seconds.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shimmering Blight stance.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Guandao Prime, compared to Guandao:
- Higher base damage (240.0 vs. 202.0)
- Higher critical chance (32% vs. 28%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 2.2x)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 4%)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.83)
- Higher Combo Duration (6 s vs. 5 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (0.5 vs. 1)
Guandao Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith P5 Uncommon||Neo P2 Common
Neo Z6 Common (V)
|Lith G3 Rare|
Meso G2 Rare (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Guandao (more properly referred to a yanyuedao (偃月刀) – "reclining moon blade") is a type of Chinese pole weapon used in some forms of Chinese martial arts, most notably Shaolin Kung Fu. The name is derived from Guan Yu (關羽), a famed general from the Three Kingdoms period of China who is said to have invented and wielded the guandao.
Media[edit | edit source]
Guandao Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Guandao, the original counterpart of the weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.