The Guandao is a Tenno polearm with a massive blade, giving it unparalleled range compared to most polearms and equally impressive damage and critical chance, at the expense of slowing its attack speed.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Second highest critical chance of all polearms, behind Guandao Prime.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shimmering Blight stance.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Lowest status chance of all polearms.
- Tied with Kesheg and Pupacyst for the slowest attack speed of all polearms.
- Guandao, compared to Guandao Prime:
- Lower base damage (202.0 vs. 240.0)
- Lower critical chance (28% vs. 32%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower status chance (4% vs. 20%)
- Lower attack speed (0.83 vs. 1)
- Lower Combo Duration (5 s vs. 6 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (1 vs. 0.5)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Guandao is included in the Guandao Collection, along with the Zakti and Mozi Syandana, for 345.
- When going up against armored opponents, one should consider using Shattering Impact instead of building for Corrosive due to the weapon's low status chance.
- Using Berserker will allow users to take advantage of the Guandao's high critical chance to overcome its low attack speed.
- A Guandao (more properly referred to a yanyuedao (偃月刀) – "reclining moon blade") is a type of Chinese pole weapon used in some forms of Chinese martial arts, most notably Shaolin Kung Fu. The name is derived from Guan Yu (關羽), a famed general from the Three Kingdoms period of China who is said to have invented and wielded the guandao.
- Despite being nearly the same size as Galatine (Prime), the Guandao stretches out of the Foundry animation while the Galatine doesn't.
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|