The Guandao is a Tenno polearm with a massive blade, giving it unparalleled range compared to most polearms and equally impressive damage and critical chance, at the expense of slowing its attack speed.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Second highest critical chance of all polearms, behind .
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Lowest status chance of all polearms.
- Tied with and for the slowest attack speed of all polearms.
- Guandao (Normal), compared to Guandao Prime (Normal):
- Lower base damage (202 vs. 240)
- Lower critical chance (28% vs. 32%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower status chance (4% vs. 20%)
- Higher disposition (1.05 vs. 0.65)
- Lower attack speed (0.83 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 12)
- Lower Combo Duration (5 s vs. 6 s)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- When going up against armored opponents, one should consider using instead of building for due to the weapon's low status chance.
- A Guandao (more properly referred to a yanyuedao (偃月刀) – "reclining moon blade") is a type of Chinese pole weapon used in some forms of Chinese martial arts, most notably Shaolin Kung Fu. The name is derived from Guan Yu (關羽), a famed general from the Three Kingdoms period of China who is said to have invented and wielded the guandao.
- Despite being nearly the same size as (Prime), the Guandao stretches out of the Foundry animation while the Galatine doesn't.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the primed counterpart of this weapon.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|