The Guandao is a Tenno polearm with a massive blade, giving it unparalleled range compared to most polearms and equally impressive damage and critical chance, at the expense of slowing its attack speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Tied with Pupacyst for the third highest base damage of all polearms, behind Lesion and Kesheg.
- Highest critical chance and critical multiplier of all polearms.
- Tied with Cassowar and Orthos Prime for the longest reach of all polearms.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shimmering Blight stance.
- Innate and polarity.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Lowest status chance of all polearms.
- Tied with Kesheg and Pupacyst for the lowest attack speed of all polearms.
- See Category:Guandao Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Guandao Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Guandao is included in the Guandao Collection, along with the Zakti and Mozi Syandana, for 345.
- When going up against armored opponents, one should consider using Shattering Impact instead of building for Corrosive due to the weapon's low status chance.
- Using Berserker will allow users to take advantage of the Guandao's high critical chance to overcome its low attack speed.
- The Guandao's high range stacks well with range mods, being able to reach 9 meters with Primed Reach equipped.
- The weapon's high range makes it effective against crowds.
- A Guandao (more properly referred to a yanyuedao (偃月刀) – "reclining moon blade") is a type of Chinese pole weapon used in some forms of Chinese martial arts, most notably Shaolin Kung Fu. The name is derived from Guan Yu (關羽), a famed general from the Three Kingdoms period of China who is said to have invented and wielded the guandao.
- Despite being nearly the same size as Galatine (Prime), the Guandao stretches out of the Foundry animation while the Galatine doesn't.
Last updated: Hotfix 220.127.116.11
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|