|Rank||Ability Strength||Duration (seconds)||Cost *|
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- Does not trigger when dealing a Status Effect with Warframe abilities, only with equipped weapons.
- Channeled Abilities (e.g., Exalted Blade) which are activated while the Ability Strength buff is active will keep the bonus as long as they're kept active, even if the buff duration is finished.
- The Aura's power strength bonus of 25% can only be increased with multiple instances of the aura. A single mod can only give a single instance of the buff. Two of it can give two instances of the buff, and so on.
- Multiple instances of this Aura will increase the Ability Strength bonus only, not the buff duration.
- Robotic weapons with high status chance can easily proc Growing Power, thus removing the need to use specific Primary, Secondary or Melee Weapons.
- The Ability Strength gained is additive with other strength mods. For example, a Warframe equipped with maxed Intensify and an active Growing Power buff would have +55% Ability Strength.
- Coaction Drift does not work with Growing Power.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Vazarin||Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.