The Grinlok is a Grineer lever-action rifle crafted from the Chem lab via clan research. By nature, the Grinlok sports high damage with accurate delivery, supported by its high critical damage and very high status chance, but its extremely low fire rate and small magazine size hampers its ability to manage crowds of enemies.
- Tied with for the second highest base damage of all semi-automatic rifles, behind .
- Good critical chance.
- High critical multiplier.
- Second highest status chance of all semi-automatic rifles, behind .
- Fairly high reload speed.
- Little to no vertical recoil.
- High accuracy.
- Very small spread.
- Excellent ammo efficiency.
- Innate polarity.
- Can equip the Grinlok-exclusive and (Conclave only) mods.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Tied with for the second slowest fire rate of all semi-automatic rifles, after .
- Tied with for the lowest magazine size of all semi-automatic rifles.
Comparisons:Lua error in Module:Weapons at line 1122: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Grinlok often ragdolls enemies on lethal shots, a side effect of it dealing mainly damage.
- The Grinlok's focus on both and damage makes it generally effective against the Corpus and the Infested.
- While the Grinlok is similar to the , it comes with a lower magazine capacity and slower rate of fire, making it more punishing for missed shots. Focus on aiming at heads or weak spots.
- is an excellent mod to help the Grinlok with crowd control, as it increases its slow rate of fire while piercing through groups of enemies, letting each shot deal its massive damage to multiple targets.
- The News tab in the UI mistakenly referred to this gun as Grinlock.
- The weapon's name may be a combination/corruption of "Grineer" and "Flintlock", the latter of which was an early firing mechanism in guns used in the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries.
- Despite the unusual combination of technologies mentioned, a lever-action flintlock rifle did exist in real life.
- While is, theoretically, a sawn-off pistol version of this rifle, its magazine is curiously relocated.
Last updated: Hotfix 126.96.36.199 (2018-06-07)
- , the pistol counterpart.
- , the custom pistol counterpart used by Steel Meridian.
- , a Grinlok exclusive Syndicate mod.
- , a Grinlok exclusive Conclave mod.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|