The Grinlok is a lever-action rifle crafted from the Chem lab via clan research. By nature, the Grinlok sports high damage with accurate delivery, supported by its high critical damage and very high status chance, but its extremely low fire rate and small magazine size hampers its ability to manage crowds of enemies.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Innate polarity.
- Can equip the Grinlok-exclusive and (Conclave only) mods.
- Tied with for the second highest base damage of all semi-automatic rifles, behind .
- Second highest status chance of all semi-automatic rifles, behind .
- Little to no vertical recoil.
- Very small spread.
- Excellent ammo efficiency.
- Normal Attack
- Above average max ammo
- Above average damage
- High reload speed
- High status chance
- High crit multiplier
- Tied with for the second slowest fire rate of all semi-automatic rifles, after .
- Tied with for the lowest magazine size of all semi-automatic rifles.
- Normal Attack
- Below average crit chance
- Below average magazine
- Low effective fire rate
- Grinlok (Normal Attack), compared to Prisma Grinlok (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Lower base critical chance (15.00% vs. 21.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2.9x)
- Lower base status chance (35.00% vs. 37.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (229.07 vs. 261.61)
- Lower burst DPS (382.55 vs. 436.89)
- Lower sustained DPS (290.81 vs. 384.86)
- Smaller magazine (9 vs. 21)
- More accurate (44.4 vs. 32)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 11)
- Higher disposition (●●●●○ (1.30x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.25x))
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Grinlok often ragdolls enemies on lethal shots, a side effect of it dealing mainly damage.
- The Grinlok's focus on both and damage makes it generally effective against the Corpus and the Infested.
- While the Grinlok is similar to the , it comes with a lower magazine capacity and slower rate of fire, making it more punishing for missed shots. Focus on aiming at heads or weak spots.
- is an excellent mod to help the Grinlok with crowd control, as it increases its slow rate of fire while piercing through groups of enemies, letting each shot deal its massive damage to multiple targets.
- The News tab in the UI mistakenly referred to this gun as Grinlock.
- The weapon's name may be a combination/corruption of "Grineer" and "Flintlock", the latter of which was an early firing mechanism in guns used in the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries.
- Despite the unusual combination of technologies mentioned, a lever-action flintlock rifle did exist in real life.
- While is, theoretically, a sawn-off pistol version of this rifle, its magazine is curiously relocated.
Last updated: Hotfix 18.104.22.168 (2018-06-07)
- , the pistol counterpart.
- , the custom pistol counterpart used by Steel Meridian.
- , a Grinlok exclusive Syndicate mod.
- , a Grinlok exclusive Conclave mod.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|