Grineer Shipyard is the 10th Tileset to be released, after the Grineer Forest. First released during the Tethra's Doom event in Update 12.4 and later issued permanently for Ceres in Update 13.0, these shipyards are cluttered with various mechanical parts, storage crates, cranes and destroyed or damaged hallways. The heavy rain in this area is constant, and lightning bolts can occasionally strike nearby Tenno or Grineer. There are a few hazards inside the bases, including broken steam vents, ruptured fuel canisters, and a toxic liquid that can drain health if players stand in it.
Shipyard Missions[edit | edit source]
|Ceres||Pallas||Exterminate||Grineer||12 - 14|
|Ceres||Bode||Spy||Grineer||12 - 14|
|Ceres||Cinxia||Interception||Grineer||12 - 17|
|Ceres||Casta||Defense||Grineer||12 - 17|
|Ceres||Nuovo||Rescue||Grineer||13 - 15|
|Ceres||Kiste||Mobile Defense||Grineer||13 - 15|
|Ceres||Ker||Sabotage||Grineer||14 - 16|
|Ceres||Lex||Capture||Grineer||14 - 16|
|Ceres||Exta||Assassination||Grineer||14 - 16|
|Ceres||Ludi||Hijack||Grineer||15 - 17|
|Ceres||Seimeni||Defense (Dark Sector)||Infested||15 - 25|
|Sedna||Berehynia||Interception||Grineer||30 - 40|
|Sedna||Marid||Hijack||Grineer||34 - 38|
|Sedna||Nakki||Rathuum||Grineer||40 - 40|
Hazards[edit | edit source]
Toxic Waste[edit | edit source]
In some certain parts of the map, seemingly harmless liquid pouring out of pipes or collecting as pools can turn out to be dangerous if tread upon, dealing damage that bypasses Tenno shields. While some bodies of water in the tileset are harmless, it can be difficult to tell which bodies of water are toxic and which are not. Some bodies of water however have a visibly green tint, identifying them as toxic waste fluids with 100% chance to proc status effect.
Lightning Strikes[edit | edit source]
On areas of the map exposed to the outside, lightning strikes can randomly occur that indiscriminately hits both allies and enemies alike, dealing damage and status effect. These lightning strikes are more likely to happen if rain is present.
Steam Vents & Flames[edit | edit source]
Many areas of the Shipyards feature broken steam vents that intermittently release hot gases capable of dealing significant damage to Tenno shields. Some broken pipes will release flames instead, dealing damage with a chance to proc.
Cutting Lasers[edit | edit source]
Mounted on large, robotic arms and used to cut apart large pieces of metal during construction of Grineer vessels, these cutting lasers have a significant presence on the map, moving their lasers in predetermined patterns. While not actively hostile to players, some of these are placed in paths that players must traverse, and walking into the path of one can deal damage to players. The arms can be destroyed and will move in a wider and more erratic pattern when severely damaged.
Conclave Maps[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Grineer Shipyard Defense missions consist of the Cryopod mounted on a tram, that has a chance to move to a new location after each wave. This is the first Defense mission that features a mobile objective.
- Some trams on the tileset can be used by hacking a console near them and activating another one on them.
- This is the only tileset that features the Hijack mission type before Update 15.6 introduced a Corpus variant of the Hijack mission type on Europa.
- This is the only location where Guardsmen (and their Eximus counterparts the Prosecutors) will spawn.
- Prosecutors drop Javlok Capacitor that are necessary to build the .
- Drudge non-combatants can be encountered working in these areas. These laborers are non-hostile until they are attacked and damaged, in which case they will attack with their various tools.
- It is possible that the ubiquitous toxic sludge present in the Shipyards is actually a form of Grokdrul, given that it matches the description of being a noxious mixture utilized in Grineer manufacturing. For example, it is seen being used as a coating for Firbolgs on a production line.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first tile set to have rain, along with lightning strikes.
- Being a shipyard, some of the tiles use heavily modified versions of Grineer Galleon rooms, undergoing construction.
- Traces of Infestation can consistently be seen in some tiles, despite Infested units not being present. It is unclear whether this is an intentional foreshadowing of a future event, or a nod to the Sling-Stone Event, where players used Corruptors made from Infested units on Fomorian Ships.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]