Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 6x475%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
|Rising from Ashes||Holduntil auto-release.|
|Rolling Blast||Slide +|
|One Point||In Air +|
|Through Strike||Wallrun +|
|Roaring Drums||Aiming at Downed Enemy +|
- PS4 Players =
- Xbox Players =
- Rising from Ashes executes an extremely short-ranged stomp. However, if the attack lands it will automatically lead into a finisher attack without requiring additional input (if the enemy isn't killed by the stomp).
- If the stomp misses (or instantly kills your target), you can press and hold the attack key again to perform a second charge attack that winds back the fists before unleashing a flurry of rapid-fire punches straight forward. This attack will also execute a finisher on any enemy not instantly killed by the punches.
- Burning Desire's final roundhouse kick will ragdoll any enemies caught in it, including Heavy units.
- Fanning Flame staggers enemies on the final hit, which primes them for a Counterattack Finisher.
- Unusually, Grim Fury currently has incompatible Stance polarity with all six Sparring weapons it might be equipped on, the Obex/ Prisma Obex, the Hirudo, the Korrudo and the Kogake/ Kogake Prime, making it the only stance mod with such a discrepancy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.