Mechanics Affected by Gravity
- Player maneuvers (e.g. Aim Glides)
- Projectiles (thrown projectiles and bullets)
- Ragdoll physics
- Some objects like barrels on Corpus Gas City
- SFX particles like those seen on Ephemeras
Gravity and Projectiles
Projectiles in WARFRAME do not necessarily have a value of mass associated with the object. Instead, they are affected by at least two properties:
- A boolean that determines whether or not the projectile is affected by gravity
- An optional multiplier that affects the strength of gravity acting on the projectile, thus changing how far the projectile travels before arcing towards the ground.
For example, both the and shoot projectiles that are affected by gravity. The 's projectiles, however, will travel farther than the 's if shot at the same horizontal level since gravity affects the projectile less.