The Grattler is a quad-barrel Grineer Arch-gun autocannon. Its explosive projectiles make it ideal for clearing out groups of enemies, which is counterbalanced by its limited range and projectile travel time.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 250||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 5,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Very high critical chance and status chance.
- High accuracy.
- Deals explosive splash damage.
- Innate 5 meter Punch Through.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to ?% from 100m to 350m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Projectiles have a maximum range of 350 meters.
- Explosions inflict self-damage.
- Has a brief spool-up time before reaching its maximum fire rate.
- Slowest reload speed of all arch-guns.
- Poor ammo efficiency, generating high cooldown for the Archgun Deployer for every second fired.
- As of Update 17.1, the Grattler has a short spool-up time before it reaches its full fire rate. Though the Arsenal lists a fire rate of 4.17, this is the fire rate before spool-up. Once fully spooled, the Grattler has a maximum fire rate of 6.25 rounds per second, 50% higher than its listed value.
- Though the Arsenal adds them together, the Grattler's projectiles and its projectiles' explosions have separate damage values. The projectile deals 175 damage while explosions deal only 100 damage.
- The innate punch-through prevents the explosion from occurring when hitting an enemy directly. The Grattler can only deal full damage if the shell hits a nearby surface, such as the ground, after piercing the enemy.
- The Grattler was first seen in the Echoes of the Sentients Highlight Video.
- The Grineer text on the sides reads "Deth From Here".
- The Grattler is the first Archwing Gun (and the first Archwing weapon overall) not to be of Tenno origin.
- Not counting the Imperator or the Veritux (as well as the latter's Prisma variant), the Grattler is the first Archwing weapon that only uses resources for construction, as opposed to requiring weapon parts.
- The Grattler's design and functionality appear to be modeled on several real-world Anti-aircraft guns, which can have multiple barrels for a high rate of fire and in earlier models would fire explosive shells to cloud the skies with shrapnel. This is further supported because associated files for the Grattler refer to it as "ArchGRNAAGUN," which can be seen as an abbreviation of "Archwing Grineer AA Gun".
- As of Update 22.0, the Grattler is the first Archwing Weapon to be equipped by ground enemies; the Tusk Heavy Gunner is armed with the Tusk Grattler.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus • Grattler|
Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)