The Grattler is a quad-barrel Grineer Arch-gun autocannon. Its explosive projectiles make it ideal for clearing out groups of enemies, which is counterbalanced by its limited range and projectile travel time.
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Very high critical chance and status chance.
- High accuracy.
- Shots explode in a 9 meter radius upon impact with a surface or enemy.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Explosions inflict self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 30% from central impact.
- Requires a spool-up of 4 shots to reach maximum fire rate.
- Fire rate starts at 40% of the listed value, and increases by 20% per shot.
Comparisons:Lua error in Module:Weapons at line 1122: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 250||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 5,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Grattler was first seen in the Echoes of the Sentients Highlight Video.
- The Grineer text on the sides reads "Deth From Here".
- The Grattler is the first Archwing Gun (and the first Archwing weapon overall) not to be of Tenno origin.
- Not counting the or the (as well as the latter's Prisma variant), the Grattler is the first Archwing weapon that only uses resources for construction, as opposed to requiring weapon parts.
- The Grattler's design and functionality appear to be modeled on several real-world Anti-aircraft guns, which can have multiple barrels for a high rate of fire and in earlier models would fire explosive shells to cloud the skies with shrapnel. This is further supported because associated files for the Grattler refer to it as "ArchGRNAAGUN," which can be seen as an abbreviation of "Archwing Grineer AA Gun".
- As of Update 22.0 (2017-10-12), the Grattler is the first Archwing Weapon to be equipped by ground enemies; the Tusk Heavy Gunner is armed with the Tusk Grattler.
- , the Kuva counterpart to this weapon.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||• • • ( ) • • ( ) • ( ) • • • • • •|
|Arch-melees||• • • • • • ( )|
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|